+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cup opponents reaction.....

Cup opponents reaction.....

Wanted the dippers obviously and on last night's showing we would've had a better chance as the Scousers are woeful on set pieces.
    Still, we have a realistic chance at home so bring on the Cockerknees!
    We lav it!!!!!!!

re: Cup opponents reaction.....

Arguably a tougher tie than Liverpool, Bilic has done an absolute job and a half. But being the cup side we are who knows.

I ****in hate cockneys n all ha

I think we might just beat them
    they will stroll in thinking about the next round already especially if they see our league position
    I fancy a prem scalp is in the offing.

I'm forever blowing bubbles ,pretty bubbles in the air. A victory for the boys in claret and blue is beckoning

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    I'm forever blowing bubbles ,pretty bubbles in the air. A victory for the boys in claret and blue is beckoning
    Alf - I have to admit I'm a bit wary of the air of cheery optimism on here at the moment.
    Saxo will probably accuse me of p*ssing on his chips again, but I'm worried that we are in danger of getting carried away on limited evidence.
    I've seen this before, and I know how quickly the mood can change back.

A Cup victory over West Ham would be a great boost to morale, but I imagine PL is much more concerned about League survival this year, and we are still not out of the woods. If we lose to Hull, with Derby, Boro and your lot coming up, the mood of euphoria might disappear very quickly.
    If we BEAT Hull, the picture would look very different, so that's the priority for now.

I'm more confident of the team being successful now. I don't have to spell out why.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    Alf - I have to admit I'm a bit wary of the air of cheery optimism on here at the moment.
    Saxo will probably accuse me of p*ssing on his chips again, but I'm worried that we are in danger of getting carried away on limited evidence.
    I've seen this before, and I know how quickly the mood can change back.

A Cup victory over West Ham would be a great boost to morale, but I imagine PL is much more concerned about League survival this year, and we are still not out of the woods. If we lose to Hull, with Derby, Boro and your lot coming up, the mood of euphoria might disappear very quickly.
    If we BEAT Hull, the picture would look very different, so that's the priority for now.[/quote]

It would be nice if you beat West Ham Aucks,we certainly don't want the Southern softe

I watched the West Ham - Liverpool game and was gutted when West Ham got the last gasp winner. I fear the worst playing them, Liverpool looked crap. That said, I watched us play Liverpool twice last season, so I guess a change is as good as rest. Que Sera, Sera.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)