+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tommy O'Hara

Tommy O'Hara

Thanks for the great memories of a league winning season..and the odd late session in Jack Daniels.RIP

re: Tommy O'Hara

Always liked him as a player. Very positive, good technique... and gutsy. I remember one game at Tynecastle when he got a very bad head knock early on. Took quite a while to patch him up, but back on he came and played on with a heavily bandaged head, but was one of our best players on the day. Sixty three is far too young. RIP, Tommy.

'Rugged and determined' doesn't get to half of Tommy's commitment to the cause . One of the old school and a true 'Well diehard. Condolences to his family and friends.

Sorry to burst yer bubble but Tommy was a big Shellic man something he never tried to hide

You should be ashamed of that ignorant comment, Dosser. It does not matter what team he supported. When he pulled on a 'Well shirt he was 100% Claret & Amber.

Never said he didn't give 100% when wearing claret & amber read the post before you start calling someone ignorant .Tommy was a personal friend of mine and also a Celtic fan but loved his time at FP

It makes your comment even worse if he was your friend. The guy has died and all you said about him is that he supported Celtic and imply that, somehow, that should make me think less of him. Your comment certainly did not "burst my bubble" as to what I thought of him. He was a good player for us - that 's what matters.

Sorry for the loss of your friend. However, in my previous response, I merely referred to his application on the pitch for us, not his support of his beloved Celtic. Hope you can forgive an ignorant old fool ?!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)