+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Motherwell council to fly Irish flag

re: Motherwell council to fly Irish flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder
    The hvn filth use the red hand flag on matchdays yet rolf says Irish politics has nothing to do with Scotland. The hvn filth are also using the confederate flag in their racist and bigoted actions, wonder what that has to do with Scotland. The hvn filth disgust me.
    The yahoo apologist obsessed wie flegs.[/quote]
    We have nothing to apologise for, unlike the knuckledraggers, whose club is run and funded by criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    why are all the pretendy jambos on here total ringpieces called Derek, any idea, doctor_dipsh1t.

oh aye, you're all the same dipsh!t. or will this be the internet coming to get me, as predicted by english_filth last week, how manys does this boy have
    Mhisty won’t be flying tonight, he is melted, or having another breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Death
    Disease/mhisty/KLM/bog cleaner is a busted flush. And a ****.
    I see you had misty's thread threatening you with all sorts removed from the Crewe board, what a gash you are, sh1t_stain_curtis

carry-on giving out rimjobs to the hvns, something you're actually good at, wee man[/quote]

Why does this deez character remind me of that guy in a wheelchair from out of little Britain?[/quote]

fister, try and make at least one original post today, yer getting as dull and repetitive as wab

I see another worm has come out of the woodwork, hiya judy

Quote Originally Posted by England_First
    Why are you talking about yourself in third person you utter weapon. I guess mhisty/your thread got deleted because it was cak, you glue sniffing ponce.

judy is upset, great to see she's returning the rimjob favour tae english_filth and his other

Deez min, I would deactivate your account, even this 2 bit Nigel has you sussed

aye ok, fister, whatever you say.

Deez has took a hell of a pasting today, it's only the fact he has no dignity that he is hanging around like a disgusting stench.

fister, you are off yer chump

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)