+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the Memories Adam..

re: Thanks for the Memories Adam..

Thank you for the goals johno, i will always remember them fondly.
    F.T.M

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob
    Unbelievable Elsphynx im really surprised you would even think about posting this never mind doing it. Hopefully it will offer him a prison cell. He is a disgrace to himself, your club and football.
    Explain how his actions in anyway reflect on the club or we'll assume youre just a bitter twisted mag whose club and fans defended cisse when he got a 13year old girl pregnant.
    We're waiting.

Cisse. What are you on about? Has he been to court, charged had to admit to any such offences? ehhhh no. I think you need to be very careful what you are saying.
    As for Johnson as I said he was employed by your club, so was supposed to be an ambassador through his actions so of course it looks bad on the club. I'm sure the management are over the moon at the situation and didn't hang around employing him when he admitted to the two charges did they!
    As for being a bitter twisted mag, I used to come on here regularly before it became a ghost town and used to have decent craic with the regulars. You weren't one of them. You're clearly one of the very few safc fans who don't feel he hasn't dragged the clubs through the shyte.

Cisse. What are you on about? Has he been to court, charged had to admit to any such offences? ehhhh no. I think you need to be very careful what you are saying.
    As for Johnson as I said he was employed by your club, so was supposed to be an ambassador through his actions so of course it looks bad on the club. I'm sure the management are over the moon at the situation and didn't hang around employing him when he admitted to the two charges did they!
    As for being a bitter twisted mag, I used to come on here regularly before it became a ghost town and used to have decent craic with the regulars. You weren't one of them. You're clearly one of the very few safc fans who don't feel he hasn't dragged the clubs through the shyte.
    He has not dragged the clubs or the supporters anywhere.
    We have habeus corpus in this fair land and he was innocent until proven guilty or peads guilty. It is the bedrock of our comm

Where's your 'evidence' regarding cisse in respect to your liabellous allegation? Haven't got any very dangerous saying things like that. So if Johnson didn't drag the clubs through the cr@p why did they sack him very soon after he pleaded guilty to two of the charges as I said previously? Not very clever are you.

Where's your 'evidence' regarding cisse in respect to your liabellous allegation? Haven't got any very dangerous saying things like that. So if Johnson didn't drag the clubs through the cr@p why did they sack him very soon after he pleaded guilty to two of the charges as I said previously? Not very clever are you.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6542557/Papiss-Cisse-got-me-pregnant-at-13-says-first-wife.html

I refer everyone to my previous post.
    You accused a sunderland fan of supporting johnsons offences and youve tried to use two dead fans to score points and you should be banned from this board because of your vile responses to sunderland fans.
    You have failed to apologise for either therefore you stand by your despicable heinous posts.
    You have no wriggle room to get off the hook.
    Simple apologies may be accepted but you should still be banned in my opinion.

Was gonna direct him to that very same link, but i would have told him to Google it himself...

Of course, they`ll disguise it, dress it up, deny it ever happened, and rubbish it as paper talk because it took place a long way away from the jodie-nation, and although BOTH wrong, which is the lesser of the Two evils!

I know where my Money is!

Oooh the sun eh. The same paper that lied about the Liverpool fans at Hillsborough. Believe that if you will, which you obviously do. So as I said previously has he been arrested, charged, in court? No. As per the other thread get your knickers untwisted and grow some balls. Don't expect a response if you post again you 'vile creature.'

Disguised, Dressed up, Denied, AND rubbished...Surprise--Surprise, and how Prophetic.... Oh and you`re not going to respond again, well that is not such a surprise is it, getting out while the going`s good!

Did you know that the Police `Lied` about the Fans at Hillsborough, or do you wanna keep that to yasel as well ?

Sunderland Abuser Friendly Club

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast