+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the Memories Adam..

Thanks for the Memories Adam..

To Treasure forever, not least because of your outstanding achievements in recent Derbies, some of which totally killed them off...I`ll never forget those Goals, or indeed you!

Memories are made of this!

Some are Short, Some are Long, and some are Bad, but thanks in no small part to you i will be taking mine to my Grave....

GOOD LUCK ADAM, in whatever life offers you from now on!

re: Thanks for the Memories Adam..

how the f00k can you defend this self confessed peadophile?

My thanking Adam for his services and outstanding Derby Day performances for the Club i have supported all my life hardly equates to me defending him regarding his ***ual activities with an underage Girl does it?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53
    plenty more like this one on here pal - view external link

Unbelievable Elsphynx im really surprised you would even think about posting this never mind doing it. Hopefully it will offer him a prison cell. He is a disgrace to himself, your club and football.

Thank him for the goals but can't support him in any way. Strung us along with his claims of innocence. Don't feel comfortable commenting on this type of stuff so will leave it there..

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22
    plenty more like this one on here pal[/quote]

Ah Yes, the daft lads, but i wonder how many of them on there, who like me gave so generously to the MH17 disaster fund....?

Memories rannat, what is your`s.....Bad, Short, or just Random Access!

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob
    Unbelievable Elsphynx im really surprised you would even think about posting this never mind doing it. Hopefully it will offer him a prison cell. He is a disgrace to himself, your club and football.
    I accept your opinion without question Kingston, and also your view regarding my post, but Adam will get whatever is coming his way, and if indeed that is a Prison Cell then means it will have been proven in a court of law that he HAS committed the most serious, AND inexcuseable of crimes with a person deemed a minor....He will then (in all probability) and deservedly, go to jail to pay for his Crime, the Victim i iimagine will be compensated in some way... The Club, the Fans, and indeed the whole City will feel totally let down, his immediate Family even more-so....The shame is all His!

Still its all ongoing, and what`s done is done, and that which has been done can never be undone but only remembered and learned from, and ju

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx
    To Treasure forever, not least because of your outstanding achievements in recent Derbies, some of which totally killed them off...I`ll never forget those Goals, or indeed you!

Memories are made of this!

Some are Short, Some are Long, and some are Bad, but thanks in no small part to you i will be taking mine to my Grave....

GOOD LUCK ADAM, in whatever life offers you from now on!
    Elsphynx. What you typed makes me want to vomit tbh, but the projectile bit is the last sentence. Are you really serious? He took a years wages from YOUR club knowing what he had done (don't forget he has ADMITTED to grooming and one count of ***ual activity and has to defend himself against two more serious counts) and pulled the wool over all your eyes for his own financial gain. He must have made at least a million pounds in that time, but its ok in your world as he scored some goals in the derby ffs. Its sick man, and if you cant/dont want to

My head doesnt need looking at simply because im thanking him for what he`s done for our Club, esp in Derbies.....Without his contribution there would be NO 6inarow derby record...Adam gave this Club, its Fans and the whole of Wearside a massive lift with his Derby Day performances... I wont be apologising for him having made me and thousands of others across the City feel so elated, and on so many occaissions......

I can however see why you may be upset about it.....

Projectile at the ready, and fire away, but beware the Dyslexic Drunkard who Choked on his own Vimto!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast