+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Induldge me

Induldge me

I know it wont happen, but McGoo please fall on your sword. I dont care who takes over, this is painful. To loose 2 - 0 at home to this lot leaves me in a bemused state. Even the commentators on MFCTV said we were a shambles. Cmon Mark, who fault is it this time.

re: Induldge me

no doubt, not his.

Must be your Fault Dorset - Steelman, he has blamed everyone else...the 2nd goal today BBC reports defence backs off and Craig Slater takes the invitation to shoot....
    Today was must not lose, Tuesday may be doomsday. Given McGhees comments re the signing of James McFadden again 'at some time he will come on and change the game' really is that the game plan? Maybe we should try and sign Ian StJohn or Dixie Deans.
    The situation is dire and seemingly he can't see it....I supported his return hoping for a turn around in fortune and yes there was that in December but each passing defeat and refusal to alter tactics is incredulous. I await the post game comments from him!

It wasn't the fact we were beaten today, it was the manner. Too many don't care. McManus Pearson McDonald are the senior guys and we're fking garbage. Ainsworth not interested, Kennedy law Johnston not good enough, hammell past it. Keeper n caddis pass marks. No fight, complete and utter garbage. Well beaten by an equally rotten team, the difference? The were willing to fight for it.
    The manager cleared the decks and brought in no one during window (the wee guy from hearts is mince so doesn't count) he has no plan B, plays predictable, boring long ball football which happens to be the easiest to defended against in the SPFL. The club is in such a mess.
    Worse looking than at this stage last season.

The problem with long ball is it does not work. When we signed Michael Higdon we played long ball just as we did with John Sutton net result it didn't work, then we changed tactics and played the ball wide to allow Higón the opportunity to run on to the ball ....surprise top scorer...fast forward a couple of seasons and long ball aka aimless punt up the park....what will the tactics be on Tuesday??????? And who is to blame for today's debacle?

That performance was dire today, no fight, no pace and no organisation. We were all over the place today, it looked like no one new what they were doing.we had to wait 87 minutes to muster an attempt at goal when moult hit the bar. At this rate we would have been as well keeping Baraclough. We have to many over age has beens and to many players that just aren't good enough. I cant see where the next point is coming from.

Lasley missed 2 games this year people say he's finished but the least you get is 100% effort and by the way total score in they 2 games is Well 0 Opponents 8

Led to believe Lasley has a rib injury and was left out also with Tuesday in mind as Pearson is suspended for the game against Dundee United.Would rather both had played today and maybe have got a victory and Tuesday's game would have taken care of its self,defeat now means pressure grows on getting a result against Dundee United.I would gladly due McGhee's job for free as believe nobody could do any worse than he is already doing,totally naive with regard to tactics,team formation,players true positions and most annoying of all set play moves.

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    Lasley missed 2 games this year people say he's finished but the least you get is 100% effort and by the way total score in they 2 games is Well 0 Opponents 8
    I'm afraid Lasley is well past it and would have made no difference at all yesterday.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)