+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McGhee ya Shi**bag

McGhee ya Shi**bag

So we are at home playing against a team that's below us it's a six pointer so we come out wae a defensive formation instead of trying to blow them away in the first 20 .You could see Killie growing in confidence as the game went on and they scored 2 good goals .Yes our players were honking but lost count of the amount of times we had nobody up the park ,can't wait to hear McGhee,s excuses this week we are right in it can't see us getting anything on Tuesday night so where do we go from here ?

re: McGhee ya Shi**bag

Agreed. As the game went on there was only going to be one winner.

The more pressure there is on him, the more bizarre McGhee's tactics are.

That the board thought this man was the man for the job is a shocking indictment, especially after the Baraclough debacle.

There is only 1 thing worse than a clueless manager and that's a stubborn clueless manager great decision to play Ainsworth through middle

Can already guess his comments"Who knows what might have happened if Louis Moultt's header had gone in" well I can tell him we would have still lost albeit 2-1

Well actually he said today's result was really bad and his job tomorrow and Monday is to get the players to believe they can beat Dimfee Utd on Tuesday Akmowledges if they "go through that door on Tuesfay not believing they can beat Dundde Utd then we have no chance' problem I have is I think his tactics on Tuesdsy will again play not to lose (we don't know how)
    So he acknowledged we did not play well, lacked cohesion I hope he has a solution. As he said re possible play off analysis Rangers are a much improved team from last year, Hibs and Falkirk will make it very difficult for any team involved in the playoffs
    January and February have been a nightmare for us. I really am thinking the best we can hope for is the playoffs....sad.

He certainly got his tactics and team selection badly wrong yesterday.

I'm not sure that it was the tactics - the individual performances of too many players were so far below par that the tactics - whatever they were - didn't have a chance of succeeding. I wonder how comfortable the players are with their roles? Even before we went behind there seemed to be some irritation among the players on the pitch.
    So it's the annual dilemma - give up on them because the football's rubbish, or get behind the 'Well in ( yet another ) hour of need.
    I'm in the second category, but there was such disappointment outside the ground on Saturday that I fear that our numbers are diminishing.

I was one who gave this shyster a big, big benefit of the doubt on his return. His previous antics of 'whoring' himself at any club when first here took an awful lot for me to let go of. Well, the benefit of the doubt is now over - it's us who are being shafted big style when paying good money to watch dildo's !

It's us being shafted big style when paying good money to watch dildo's.........What a picture that put into my head.......I'll never be the same again...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)