+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it too late?

Is it too late?

for a top 6 spot?

re: Is it too late?

He scores when he wants...

Danny graham

When I mentioned a 3-0 win on Needle's "reflecting" thread, I never thought for a minute we'd get one!
    What we need now is CONSISTENCY, because it's hard to fathom the Boro performance, followed by the dire effort against Hull... and then this!
    It was the single biggest factor that told against Bowyer. I remember the feeling that a corner had been turned after the games against Charlton, Ipswich and Leeds, but each time, we lapsed again.
    I wish we didn't have the West Ham next in a way, because it's a distraction.
    Full credit to Lambert, though, for putting out a line-up that none of us would have chosen and getting such a result out of it.

Off-topic. I was following the game on three sites (sad, I know). Can anyone explain to me how the BBC can give the possession as 56/44 in favour of Fulham, whereas Bet365 had it as 52/48 to Rovers?

In answer to Seventwo's question: YES.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    for a top 6 spot?
    Not if you win every game and the ones above you lose every game..

I take it SevenTwo you re on about next season

Do this seasons points count towards next season ..??

Top 6?
    I think you have missed a digit Sven
    top 16 yes very possible.

The odds would be clearly spelt out if anyone cares to nip to the bookies to place a bet !
    I would expect them to be extreeeemly long.
    But on the plus side, if it came in you could become extreeemly rich.

Despair
    we are 150-1 for a top 6 finish
    worth a cheeky tenner?

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover
    Despair
    we are 150-1 for a top 6 finish
    worth a cheeky tenner?
    Not a gambling man myself, but then again what the hell can you get for a tenner these days :/
    But 1.5k would come in handy

seventytwo - Clarets fan in peace, mate, believe me.

I really cannot see you making the top 6 play off places particularly now that Rhodes bloke has gone onto pastures anew. Mind you I think Rhodes may not be playing in the Premiership next season with Middlesbrough!!

Funny thing but a lot of Claret's fans think we are nailed on for automatic promotion and, whilst I hope they are right there's a long way to go yet.

Something, and I'm not alone here, tells me that somebody is goimg to put a spoke in our wheels very soon..............will it be you Rovers here in a couple of weeks time!!???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)