+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Thread: 600 post thread part 4

re: 600 post thread part 4

United Nations Security Council Resolution 471, adopted on 5 June 1980 under Chapter VI of the United Nations Charter was on the issue of the Israeli occupation and settlement activity in the Palestinian territories of East Jerusalem, the West Bank, Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights.

It criticized the Israeli occupation of these territories. In addition, it expressed concern that Israel had failed to protect the civilians in the occupied territories and asked Israel to make compensation for damages suffered by civilians due to this lack of protection.

Middle*** completed the highest successful run chase in a County Championship match at Lord’s when they scored 472 to beat Yorkshire by seven wickets

[quote="roger_ramjet"]Sarla Arora who runs a marriage hall lives with the hope of seeing her two daughters happily married. Pragya, the elder daughter, who is practical, hard working and committed to supporting her family, teaches at a college to ensure that her mother's earnings never fall short. In the midst of all this pressure on her, she's forgotten how to unwind or pursue any passions of her own. Bulbul, the younger daughter who has her head in the clouds. She's vivacious, smart, stylish and a complete dreamer. She also does a job but hates her boss who later fell for her. The show follows lives of the two sisters, their hopes dreams and asp****tions. Simultaneously, Abhi is a Rock star with a cult following of his own. Abhi and Pragya have coincidently met several times, In the introduction, Akash and Rachna's plot was introduced where Akash (Abhi's playboy brother) was in relationship with Suresh's sister Rachna, both were secretly married and when Rach

Zee TV in India. Makes Crossroads seem well scripted

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet
    Jane Austen 'JUST EAT' your heart out....
    Fixed it for you.

Sleep deprivation?

A priest offered a Nun a lift...

She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg.

The priest nearly had an accident.

After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.....

The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'

The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'

The priest apologized 'Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.'

Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, 'Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.'

Moral of the story:
    If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.

A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp.

They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, 'I'll give each of you just one wish.'

'Me first! Me first!' says the admin clerk.. 'I want to be in the Bahamas , driving a speedboat, without a care in the world..' Poof! She's gone.

'Me next! Me next!' says the sales rep. 'I want to be in Hawaii , relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas, and the love of my life.' Poof! He's gone.

'OK, you're up,' the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, 'I want those two back in the office after lunch.'

Moral of the story:
    Always let your boss have the first say.

I sat on the train this morning opposite a stunning Thai girl.
    I kept thinking to myself, please don't get an erection, please don't get an
    erection...
    but she did!!!

"Just Eat" - what a shower of ****. I just saw their "chicken madras" advert. It was embarassing- come on Sam &Mel, get rid of these disgusting shirt sponsors and find a more acceptable sponsor like Benson & Hedges or high octane vodka

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast