+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The poster "Supernotts"

re: The poster

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    supermutts is a joke of a man, rumour has it he eats raw fish heeds and pyshes in his own hands , and that's just his breakfast routine, omg, you make me sick

I could make a monkey out of you, but why should I take all the credit? I'm off, try and get some better patter for me tomorrow ya jakey knut

re: The poster "Supernotts"

Beat it ya deadbeat loser

Beat it ya deadbeat loser

look gers, I think we have got off to a bad start but I don't think you are a fool. But then what's my opinion against thousands of others?

listen, away and wind yer scrotum in ya silly kvnt, the whole forum is witnessing your destruction, i genuinely feel sorry for you, now phuck off for your 10pm chug before lights out in the garage

listen, away and wind yer scrotum in ya silly kvnt, the whole forum is witnessing your destruction, i genuinely feel sorry for you, now phuck off for your 10pm chug before lights out in the garage

finished it poor old gers, got ran off the nk board and soon to be ran off here by me no wonder you don't work ya fat knut as you have no trouble making ends meet. your foot is always in your mouth

You've got me pegged right enough, I hear you're a Crewe fan now? Ya useless waste of a drunken hardon ye!

Well that was entertaining

You've got me pegged right enough, I hear you're a Crewe fan now? Ya useless waste of a drunken hardon ye!

is ya ass jealous of the amount of shyte what's coming out of ya mouth?

Thought you were leaving supermutts? The worst thing you ever done in your miserable life is come here, I can only imagine the implications for your self respect, you useless piece of meat

Snotts is one of those oddballs that has a log in on more or less every teams board but pretends to be a fhan of somebody else, it's an attention thing, and a mental illness. That's 2 nights he has made a knut of himself, I am still waiting to know who this hi tier is, and as for the 2400 snotts fans, I'm still laughing at the daft ringpiece for that one

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)