+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Deano gets prefared bidder status.

Deano gets prefared bidder status.

Not sure what to think with the news holdsworth sports shield consortium are nearing completion of taking over our club.Whos behind him im worried about,especialy if that robbing tw at disley is involved.

re: Deano gets prefared bidder status.

I don't know any actual details about what Holdsworth's plans are - long term and short term.

My gut feeling though? Bad times ahead - League 1 here we come and there we stay. I'm a natural pessimist though so make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by LePensky
    I don't know any actual details about what Holdsworth's plans are - long term and short term.

My gut feeling though? Bad times ahead - League 1 here we come and there we stay. I'm a natural pessimist though so make of that what you will.
    Well league one with deano and his cronies i would settle for even long term,its league two and the vanarama league that bothers me.

The last thing Davies wants to see is the club back in the Premiership with new owners!

Sporting Life seem to be inferring that Roger Tamraz is still very much involved ?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)