+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Another mass shooting in the US

re: O/T Another mass shooting in the US

[quote="TheDandyBassman"]Not forgetting the 18 in between Kalamazoo and Pittsburgh - that's in 19 days!!!!!!
    http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

After San Bernardino I read there had been over 350 mass shootings in around 330 days. When one of those is carried out by radicalised muslims the country is under attack and the other 329 (many carried out by good white christians) are conveniently forgotten.

Living over here I find it increasingly baffling that they really believe being able to own a gun makes them safer. I also find it alarming and sad how quickly you become accustomed to the news reporting a shooting virtually every day.

And they all stand back and say it's in the constitution that we have the right to bear arms and therefore can't be changed, but fail to see the irony that the right to bear arms is itself an amendment to the constitution. It's a f***ing mess that it seems there is too much senseless opposition to re

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903
    This story was quite funny.

-->
    So do i find this amusing [/quote]

heart warming stuff

as far as I can see its best they shoot themselves before trump gets hold of them buries them on his golf course.

watching sandy hook hoax on you tube, interesting

Quote Originally Posted by gruppenfuhrer
    watching sandy hook hoax on you tube, interesting
    Had a quick look there but too much stuff to weed out what might br interesting. So what is that about? Some nutty government conspiracy or what?

That's the dead body count sitting at 50 in Orlando. Worst mass shooting in America's history which is going some.

Apparently it's on the back of the mentalist seeing a gay couple kiss in Miami.

Readily available guns and having a lot of mental hate filled people isn't really a good idea now is it? I doubt their will be a unilateral condemnation given so many people's views on how other people choose to live their lives over there.

Sad stuff.

Another muslim terrorist. But expect that numpty Barry to say it's nothing to do with Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Another muslim terrorist. But expect that numpty Barry to say it's nothing to do with Islam.
    To be fair Islam isn't the only religion over there that hates anyone that doesn't follow their books.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's the dead body count sitting at 50 in Orlando. Worst mass shooting in America's history which is going some.

Apparently it's on the back of the mentalist seeing a gay couple kiss in Miami.

Readily available guns and having a lot of mental hate filled people isn't really a good idea now is it? I doubt their will be a unilateral condemnation given so many people's views on how other people choose to live their lives over there.

Sad stuff.
    It's also very predictable stuff

The usual speech from The President pro gun groups etc etc etc,,,everyone fighting their own little corner

One of many that has happened and will happen

Pathetic

It's Ok, Trump is gonna sort it all out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast