+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Out

Out

I know I will be siding with some very nasty types and this country has benefited greatly from Europe's environmental and human rights legislation but I feel that the union has become unmanageable and we should get out with all the other countries doing the same. If all European countries return to their former identities they would no longer be putting their eggs in one ungovernable basket and we would soon have a menu to choose from and what not to choose from in the way of doing things.

re: Out

I'm not a nasty type and we should be voting out...55 million a day it costs to keep us in Europe ..what for? To make up our laws and tell us what we can and can't do..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    I'm not a nasty type and we should be voting out...55 million a day it costs to keep us in Europe ..what for? To make up our laws and tell us what we can and can't do..
    Me as well.. It all got too big... Too diverse as people as well.

I still feel there are concessions to be had.. France & Germany will be crapping themselves if we pull out completely... We go, Europe falls to pieces..

that makes 4 votes against it out of 4

Lets see what has the EU got going for it......
    Trade.....We import more from them than them from us... so they will be quite happy to keep trading with us.
    Jobs,,,,,,,last year 330,000 came from the EU to take jobs here.That does not help our workers.
    Money..... We pay far more into the EU pot than we get back.
    Security... We are a member of NATO, nothing to do with them.

Now what gets up my nose is the amount of immigration from Europe that we have no control over, as mentioned 330,000 last year. Stay in EU and they will keep coming, what about the millions Merkel is waving in when they have papers they will be able come here as well, they might admit Turkey into EU, thats another 80 million mostly muslims who could come here. If they work here they can send benifits home to their kids like the rest of them. This is just crazy.

Conclusion....OUT so we can control our borders and stand on our own feet, that.s whats best for this country I love. Rant over.

That's settled it then... 5/5 100%.
    I will drop the PM a PM and tell him we have sorted it.
    Easy this politics thing.

"The" Out vote from me

I'm not going to bother arguing, but be careful what you wish for guys - we lost control of the country to multi national corporations, years ago and being in or out of the EU wont change that one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale
    I'm not going to bother arguing, but be careful what you wish for guys - we lost control of the country to multi national corporations, years ago and being in or out of the EU wont change that one bit.

Swaledale, there is a multi national in Shirebrook Derbyshire,they employ 3,500 yes Sports Direct. And guess what most of them are eastern europeans when they are not working they are drinking and p@ssing in the market square and intimidating the townsfolk. If we had control of our borders we could regulate who worked there.

This was a nice vibrant town before joining the EU.

If out means no more nignogs then out it is..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast