+ Visit Celtic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Please read

Please read

I have match worn leigh griffiths boots for sale on eBay. There is a buy now or best offer option. Message me on ebay if you would like to discuss a price or you just have any questions.

I have an auld pair o' draars, once ( or maybe more than once) worn by Anita Harris which my father swears he removed before shagging her in a lane close to Aberdeen's HM Theatre where she appeared in panto as 'Jack' (of the beanstalk) and kept as a souvenir ... never been washed, having been securely hidden from my mum, behind the gas meter.

If you still have those boots, how about a swap? ... I can throw a David Bates signed picture (of Freddie Mercury) in to sweeten the deal if you're interested. PM me ... soon as ... if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    I have an auld pair o' draars, once ( or maybe more than once) worn by Anita Harris which my father swears he removed before shagging her in a lane close to Aberdeen's HM Theatre where she appeared in panto as 'Jack' (of the beanstalk) and kept as a souvenir ... never been washed, having been securely hidden from my mum, behind the gas meter.

If you still have those boots, how about a swap? ... I can throw a David Bates signed picture (of Freddie Mercury) in to sweeten the deal if you're interested. PM me ... soon as ... if interested.
    My father claimed to have her (padded) bra.
    She must have been right up for it.
    But he said he rumbled her in Denburn car park.

Well ... fit can Ah say???

Either ....

- she was well up for it ( and why nae?) ..... (and ken, ma Da wisna a bad lookin' guy in eez younger days )
    - she was well 'up for it' but chose tae let loose in Aiberdeen far there were less cameras followin her,
    - She wisna aye up for it and oor Das are spikkin sh!te
    - it was a one off ... and we hae the same Da
    - or ...... your Da an' my Da baith shagged her at the same time an' tossed a coin as tae fa went hame wi the draars an' fa went hame wi the bustenhalten
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 31-07-2022 at 12:19 AM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)