+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are the odds on us not scoring another goal this season?

re: What are the odds on us not scoring another goal this season?

This is as funny as your bessy mate Kempo "lumping on" Atletico Madrid v :Lokomotiv Brinsworth a couple of years ago. He doubled up (so he said) at half time because Lokomotiv Brinsworth were 1-0 up at half time. You can guess the rest.

I'm not a betting man, but, curiously, despite your view that everyone on here that ain't Kempo or yourself lives in squalor, I do find the fact that you regard £800 as a "a very big punt" hilarious

I don't think it is as bad as we will never score another this season,. but of the players been brought in, with the exception of Bechio, if fit, have any record of scoring goals on a regular basis. Why pay the wages of aging journeymen, when maybe we could have brought in one decent striker.

Geetarman, why is it that every post you make on here turns every thread sour and bilious? Thank goodness you only post very rarely. You simply don't understand either Kempo or myself and never will.

A brilliant experiment would be to ask Kempo to desist from posting , for say two or three months, whilst you Geetarman take his place as the mainstay of this site. All you seem to know about is MOR music, doing up old bangers, selling guitar strings and....well that's about it.

No, no I've forgotten. You also know a fair bit about the workings of the internet, picked up no doubt at Chester Polytechnic (because you obviously weren't bright enough to get into even the shabbiest university). Your many 'likes', let's talk about them shall we Guitar. My opinion is that you gained the vast majority through plagiarism. Too dull and humourless to think up anything original or witty yourself, you no doubt used your internet skills to comb the net looking for images that would fit someone's w

Put Miller Bear up front. He'll do a job for you. When opposing defenders see him "bearing" down on them, they'll be backing off. I take it he's not gone AWOL again, like he did a couple of years ago. I know bears hibernate, but that's in winter and he went on leave in the summer, if I remember rightly. He was probably in Benidorm. Lol. As for Ozzy Owl, well he doesn't cut enough capers for my liking, especially at those prices. There's a new owl on the badge now, and if he doesn't watch it there'll be a new owl on the pitch as well. As for Captain Blade, well he's providing more entertainment than the team down at the Lane at present. Lol.

[quote="Geetarman" Atletico Madrid v :Lokomotiv Brinsworth a couple of years ago. He doubled up (so he said) at half time because Lokomotiv Brinsworth were 1-0 up at half time. You can guess the rest.

I'm not a betting man, but, curiously, despite your view that everyone on here that ain't Kempo or yourself lives in squalor, I do find the fact that you regard £800 as a "a very big punt" hilarious[/quote]

Another great contribution to the site from one of Chester's finest!

On re-reading my post on your holiday thread Kempo, it seems a little sarcastic. It was never intended to be.

I am surprised, however, that MM's Number 1 crank Geetarman hasn't been on to pour his homebrew of bile over it. Most uncharacteristic of (to borrow from Philip Larkin) this squatting toad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal
    Other than own goals and penalties?

At the right odds I'm up for a big punt, a very big punt.

I trust you didn't put a BIG punt on…

How could you possibly believe that we would never scored another open goal this season?

This is a piss tek isn't it? No wait you've bet CasperFrank….oh dear Zil….time to empty the piggy bank mi thinks….

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12