+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pick me up

Pick me up

Needed.

Got back at half 2 last night. I was up at 6 this morning got a 12 hour shift today.

A lot lighter in the wallet only one shot on target last night.

21 losses this season and I've seen them all. I'm not happy at all today my woman says to give up the ghost were down and I should stop wasting my money going to away games.

I've already booked hotel for Bristol game.

I'm clinging on to the hope that we can get out of this somehow.

I'm knackered and don't even wanna think about how much I've spent this week on 2 away games.

Like I said I'm clinging on to the hope we can do this.

So with a 12 hour shift today come on millers give me some hope that we can do this.

UTM

re: Pick me up

MK Dons are just as bad as us. They've got one point from two of their easiest home games left. We have a better manager. We'll be three points behind come Saturday night. Have a good day Pocket!

Have a coffee .

Best and Kelly are back (for now) Frecks may be ready for Saturday.

Alls good

Let it go pocket lol, Brentford only just beat Wolves, they'll be easy.hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by gorky
    MK Dons are just as bad as us. They've got one point from two of their easiest home games left. We have a better manager. We'll be three points behind come Saturday night. Have a good day Pocket!

You can see where the Missus is coming from Pocket.

When you spend its all about Value for money and we're not getting it this season, plain and simple.

That said I've been watching us since 1980, the first 2 to 3 seasons where excellent value and those heights have only been replicated a couple of times since. A good chunk of the Ronnie years 1st time around as manager and most of the Evo era.

That said, the side in the early 80s would have destroyed RM and the SE teams.

What we would give for a Gerry Forrest, a Gow, Towner, McBride or Moore right now. Not to mention a Breckin or a Stancliffe.

How many of the RM/SE sides would have even got a game in the early 80s, not many and dare I say not one of this side Warnocks been left with.

I'm still going to Ipswich, MK Dons & Hull City.
    We need to be 3 points behind MK going into that game.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop
    Have a coffee .

Best and Kelly are back (for now) Frecks may be ready for Saturday.

Alls good
    Good news about Best & Frecks. Seen Kelly twice hoping I wasn't going to see him again. Would be more interested in getting Belaid fit. Before Brentford game need at least a quality central midfield player. Right back needs sorting. Doyley not seen him could be best bet. Please not Richardson again.

Well the refs are doing their very best to help us get relegated.

Whilst you're having a sneaky nap at work today you can dream of the bright, spring day, when you arrive on the banks of the river avon. After completing a famous double over Leeds, you'll be there to witness a 5-2 victory over bristol city which lifts us out of the relegation places and with a renewed optimism for the next six pointer with MK...

Wake up pocket!! Get back to work!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast