+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Justice at last after almost 30 years

re: O/T Justice at last after almost 30 years

These scumbags will get no apologies from me. They'd get 30 years without parole if it was up to me and if in prison they think it;s too long and they get unruly, the wardens would have my permission to smack a few skulls. These b.astards are simply taking the piss and think they're predominantly untouchable.

It's time to teach them how a civilized society operates and I have it on good authority from a muslim friend of mine that the abuse is ongoing. Just a pity there's no Allah or any other God. There's no retribution in a non existent Afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    I'm gonna say what most people are thinking on here. And sorry if I offend anyone.

But I truly hope these dirty perverted B'astards die a horrible and slow death, preferably in prison..Then go to hell and rot there for all eternity.
    The world will be a far better place without these horrible excuses for human beings.
    They've been breathing our precious air for far too long.
    That still wouldn't be enough pain for em

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal
    These scumbags will get no apologies from me. They'd get 30 years without parole if it was up to me and if in prison they think it;s too long and they get unruly, the wardens would have my permission to smack a few skulls. These b.astards are simply taking the piss and think they're predominantly untouchable.

It's time to teach them how a civilized society operates and I have it on good authority from a muslim friend of mine that the abuse is ongoing. Just a pity there's no Allah or any other God. There's no retribution in a non existent Afterlife.
    I've seen young Roma girls getting in cars with Pakistani men so that will be the next problem, in these cases I think it's more due to the girls' families doing the pimping.

No doubt in 30 years the police will do something about it.

And that's the point greatfire.

Have the historical offences now been 100% cleaned up?.......no

Is it still happening? ....yes

Is it still mainly a Pakistani/Muslim issue..... Yes

Are the authorities still turning a blind eye because of race issues?.....yes

There's a definite attempt to focus the interest towards the council and police to deflect away from the real issue. Yes action is needed but let's not forget that justice was slow because of the fear of being branded a racist.

Is Rotherham s better place now....no it isn't

Btw have you seen the latest net migration figures?

Not looking good is it?

Sentenced today.

Three brothers given 35yrs, 25yrs and 19yrs.
    Their uncle 10yrs

Two women, 13yrs and other 18mths suspended .

Roll on the next lot

20 years more each then we'd be sending out a message.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller
    20 years more each then we'd be sending out a message.
    What about the cowardly w.anker who was laid on his bed hooked to a video link to the court...,
    As sentence was passed he turned away from the camera and sobbing could be heard ..,. The feigning scumbag! Thinks trying to con the courts would get him off well welcome to justice and may your visits to the jail showers be painful ones!

Top yourself and save us the tax payer some money....

Nar mate..Topping themselves would be too quick and too easy...Keep em alive for years and hope that they get shagged every day in prison..Really hope there is plenty of abuse coming their way now..I hope they're spat at, beaten up, ***ually abused and suffer never ending pain..

Horrible b'astards!

So then in real terms when will they be getting out of jail?

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    So then in real terms when will they be getting out of jail?
    Third off for good behaviour .....oh and probably the right to appeal and waste some more of the tax payers money...., this hasn't stopped for them yet....it'll be a jolly jaunt for them...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast