+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T Justice at last after almost 30 years

re: O/T Justice at last after almost 30 years

The thing is this, there was a political side to this and a criminal side to it, both completely wrong,of course, ive already stated on this thread what i think should happen, the buck stops, ultimately at the police force's door, simple as that, why, when the laws are there, would ANY police officer of ANY rank ignore that, and i really do think this goes high up in the echelons, there is, and can only be one answer, the absolute corruption of SYP, and it requires a deep clean that Sweeney todd would be proud of.

According to the Daily Mail :
    "Bannaras abused the victim in a car park next to Rotherham Police Station. The prosecutor Michelle Colborne QC said: '(The girl) performed oral *** on Bannaras Hussain.
    'When, shortly afterwards, a police car pulled up alongside them and asked what was going on, Bannaras Hussain shouted "she's just sucking my c***, mate".
    'The police car drove off. He was indifferent to whether she consented or not.'

FFS

Gillian Taylforth anyone?

Never mind Gillian Taylforth, an adult willingly taking part, this, still is endemic among the SWP, and has got to be stamped on, because it's plain to see, that the corruption in that organisation runs from top to bottom and has done for 50 years, theres no reason for them to change, because we're allowing them to do what they want, still, even after all this, even after Hillsborough, even after Orgreave and the miners strike, this goes very deep, and the authorites know it but are drip feeding the sheite coming from it to lessen the impact, nationally.

The dangerous thing here is allowing the Council and Police issues to take the spotlight off the hunt for other groomers and rapists still out there.

6 down probably dozens to go.

And there's still a vow of silence amongst the Pakistani community.

I don't agree Jolly, sort the coppers out now, and let the honest coppers sort the problem, problem sorted, therefore giving the asian community a good lesson in how to behave as they should.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic
    So then in real terms when will they be getting out of jail?
    Don't know about that, but what about this for an idea, we lock em up for 20 years, THEN strip their British citizenship and deport em, i'd fackin vote for that....[/quote]

They are talking about doing that, doubt it will happen though. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic
    I don't agree Jolly, sort the coppers out now, and let the honest coppers sort the problem, problem sorted, therefore giving the asian community a good lesson in how to behave as they should.
    Well, maybe, but such is the way of modern media reporting there's a tendency to think " well that's it then now these jail sentences have been handed out"

Does anybody think that Rotherham is now purged of this type of crime?

Does anybody think the Council is any better than at was before?

Ditto the police?

All I've seen and heard is a council mouthpiece and a Muslim mouthpiece banging out the usual tired sound bites. If there's any improvement it's difficult to see what it is.

I'd say this was only partial justice.

If you're a mass murdering monster like Levi Bellfield then life in prison MEANS life in prison. But we all know that for virtually every other felon they only serve approximately half their sentence. That's why I'm sickened by the leniency of these evil c**nts sentences. They should've been banged up for far longer and though I've always considered myself a humanist, I wouldn't shed a single tear if these twŁts were given a regular beating by both the prison officers and other prisoners.

For me these sentences were lenient in the extreme and therefore act as no kind of disinsentive to the scum who are even now
    still committing their vile crimes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234