+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Derby V Wolves

Derby V Wolves

Another TV game, we don't always do that well when the Sky cameras are on us. Wolves in a dire run of form so lets hope we can capitalise.

Optimist view is 2-0 to us.

re: Derby V Wolves

Sorry Swaley 2-0 to wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanic Ram

I don't see it, Brentford demolished them recently and if we can't get a win out of this game then the seasons dead!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale

I don't see it, Brentford demolished them recently and if we can't get a win out of this game then the seasons dead![/quote]

Got a spooky feeling about the game, I think they'll do a job on us. I hope I'm wrong

I'd agree with you there Swaley, If Derby fail to win this the season looks lost, even so I'd say Derby is a dead cert for a win.

EDIT: Just checked and Wolves are at home, why do you do you that ? Put the away team first, is it a Derby thing ?

Even so, you should not have any problems Swaley Come on, give us Clarets a chase

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    I'd agree with you there Swaley, If Derby fail to win this the season looks lost, even so I'd say Derby is a dead cert for a win.

EDIT: Just checked and Wolves are at home, why do you do you that ? Put the away team first, is it a Derby thing ?

Even so, you should not have any problems Swaley Come on, give us Clarets a chase

Always do when I'm talking about my team its us versus whoever we are playing so the convention of home team first isn't relevant.

We dont have that good a record at Molyneaux but its a game we have to win as "market leaders"

Wolves 1 Derbuy 1

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Wolves 1 Derbuy 1
    Phuckin sit on the fence brown nose.........

Sorry Swaley I was on another forum, still not wearing your reasoning even though I know you don't give a phuck

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    Wolves 1 Derbuy 1
    Phuckin sit on the fence brown nose.........

Sorry Swaley I was on another forum, still not wearing your reasoning even though I know you don't give a phuck [/quote]

I care deeply if you misunderstand me!

I was going to go for 1-1 but now Alto has quite correctly pointed out your mistake swaledale and informed us that Wolves are the home team my revised prediction is a 3-1 away win

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast