+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WEEKLY PREDICTION LEAGUE - WEEK 28

WEEKLY PREDICTION LEAGUE - WEEK 28

Now up on the PL site….

This weekend sees our FA Cup final on the PL site…..good luck to both Leedsmiller v pip_y…

As for the rest of you come on have a go at taking top slot off yours truly…..it's getting boring being at the top almost all season….

Seriously …I feel this may be the weekend I relinquish top slot…..then again you never know….

I'm due a biggy sooner or later…..could this be the week for me?

re: WEEKLY PREDICTION LEAGUE - WEEK 28

The rate you're going we'll be getting the fixtures posted after the games have been played by the time we get to week 36. At least we'll all be able to get the 100pt perfect 10 bonus, except villamiller who'd still stick to his 2-1 formula

I'm not sure what will be worse, The Brinster winning the PL or The Donald becoming President

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    The rate you're going we'll be getting the fixtures posted after the games have been played by the time we get to week 36. At least we'll all be able to get the 100pt perfect 10 bonus, except villamiller who'd still stick to his 2-1 formula

I'm not sure what will be worse, The Brinster winning the PL or The Donald becoming President

Having been a previous title holder will I be the first person to win it twice? That's the big question….

NB. BUMP reminder for those not yet having posted…….

All the best to Leedsmiller, but yes I want to win but would not mind if I lost and Rotherham won!

Sorry Brin but the results and table are now posted. Well done pip_y.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    Sorry Brin but the results and table are now posted. Well done pip_y.
    Nowt to be sorry for pal…I've been at the top for 20 weeks and now I will have to dust myself down and start pulling the rabbits out of the hat….

Oh…and the threat's still on with Donald Trump…..