+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forestieri

re: Forestieri

Come on Braggy he does go down far too easy and not just when he played for you.

He didn't deserve to go off no I agree.

Anyway with the money you've spent you've got decent replacements for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    just out of interest Jolly....How many times have you seen him play this season?
    Don't they have t'internet, streaming TV, Sky TV and football replay shows in Sheffield?

Also we get lots of coverage by Radio Deedah about the Owls when they do match "coverage" of Millers' games.

The average Rotherham fan gets to hear more about Wednesday players than they do about any of the Rotherham squad.

I've only missed a hand full of Wednesday games all season Pocket, home and away, and I can honestly say that Fernando does go down easy sometimes.
    But last night the Ref was way out of order.
    As I've said, Dawson knew he was going off for that fowl, already being on a yellow himself.
    He must have thought all his Birthday's had come at once when the Ref sent our lad off.
    That's all I stated in my first post..That the Ref was poor and got it so wrong.
    Anyway Pocket, what do you reckon today?
    We beat Brentford 4-0 but the score line flattered us.
    They were down to 10 men after about 6 minutes but kept battling all the way..Judge is the one to watch..He's got some pace and covers every pig of grass.

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    just out of interest Jolly....How many times have you seen him play this season?
    Don't they have t'internet, streaming TV, Sky TV and football replay shows in Sheffield?

Also we get lots of coverage by Radio Deedah about the Owls when they do match "coverage" of Millers' games.

The average Rotherham fan gets to hear more about Wednesday players than they do about any of the Rotherham squad.[/quote]

...And I just got accused of biting!

Yes the ref got it wrong, we see a lot of that at NYS.

However if you make a habit of running across the M1 then sooner or later you will get creamed by an HGV

Last night forest hairy met his HGV.

Bet you shat yerself when he smashed one against the bar dint you Jolly...

The keeper had it covered

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    I've only missed a hand full of Wednesday games all season Pocket, home and away, and I can honestly say that Fernando does go down easy sometimes.
    But last night the Ref was way out of order.
    As I've said, Dawson knew he was going off for that fowl, already being on a yellow himself.
    He must have thought all his Birthday's had come at once when the Ref sent our lad off.
    That's all I stated in my first post..That the Ref was poor and got it so wrong.
    Anyway Pocket, what do you reckon today?
    We beat Brentford 4-0 but the score line flattered us.
    They were down to 10 men after about 6 minutes but kept battling all the way..Judge is the one to watch..He's got some pace and covers every pig of grass.

It's a game we have to win Braggy it's that simple so a nervous 2-0 to us

Oddly I think there will be more expectation and pressure on SWFC than there will be on the Millers, so you never know.

True Pocket...It is a must win game for you...You've gotta get at em straight from the off and if you lose the ball fight like mad to get it straight back..They do play some good passing footy though but a bit "iffy" at the back..
    I'll go with 2-1 to your lads.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast