+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 28) + FA Cup Final Result

Results, Table and Chat (Week 28) + FA Cup Final Result

In the PL FA Cup Final pip_y eeks out a one point win over leedsmiller whilst in the league CAMiller edges out LeedsMiller1989 by the same margin as he takes the win and 35pts as curly9 completes the podium. Not a great week for Brin as he picks up his first pair of donkey ears of the season with just 6pts and drops out of top spot for the first time in over 20 weeks.

FA Cup Final Result

leedsmiller 13 v pip_y 14

Week 28
    Winner: CAMiller 35pts 2x8 (Southampton, Cardiff), 1x6 (Newport), 4x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
    2nd: LeedsMiller1989 29pts
    3rd: curly9 26pts
    Donkey: Brin 6pts
    Players: 17
    Average: 16pts
    Goal scorers: Ajose (Swindon), Revell (MK)
    Goal scoring flops: Waghorn, Miller (Rangers)
    Hardest fixtures: Watford v Bournemouth, Colchester v Shrewsbury (both 6pts)
    Easiest fixtures: Southampton v Chelsea (48pts), Cardiff v Preston (38pts)

CAMiller

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 28) + FA Cup Final Result

It had to happen sooner or later…..and yes what a damn awful score for me and my first set of ears….

Maybe now I'm not top it will incentivise me to try harder….

Well done Leedsmiller1989….now it's your turn to keep the chasing pack off you….

Congratulations pip_y!!!! Good game - at least we can both celebrate tonight!

(But a thousand curses on Ivanovic whose last minute winner lost me 7 points and gained pip_y 8!)

Thanks Leedsmiller, it was a close one but as I said this morning I would have sacrificed the win for 3 points but the lads did it. Exceptionally good results in the other games too. Onwards and upwards. Here's to next season.