+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Look at this way ...

re: Look at this way ...

Thanks for the massive vote of confidence,champs. Maybe I was wrong,and maybe Im right!

I can see that freeing up the money to strengthen the squad makes sense in our plight!

You are basing all this on less than half a dozen appearances......we will all know better at the end of the season.

After all,most of Lamberts signings are playing for a bumper new contract........lets hope they are not massively injury-prone - whats all this about "inbreds on BRFCs" cocker?

Most of the muppets on BRFC's are inbreds. Blackburn and it's surrounding areas are full of them. Hence ....the inbreds on BRFC's comment.
    I'm basing my opinion and seeing things with my own eyes. And I've seen him numerous times over a 5-6 season stretch, as I couldn't do what you do and spout off on here with no real knowledge of the situation. Very much like the inbreds on BRFC's and the same ones who think turning up to Ewood to boo players like Brown.
    An inbred - someone who is not a full shilling. Has no real opinion, just comes across as a muppet. Hope that clears it up.

And good on you for accepting exactly where yo went wrong. Good lad

Well Im happy to admit Im wrong on Danny Graham,so far......hope that clears it up.

I do go to attend some Rovers matches (although not a season ticket holder) so have some knowledge of the situation......like you do also,I guess.

This is a forum,everyone entitled to their point of view......

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    Seventwo and Bob.
    You've been dreaming and/or not comprehending what is actually written, conveyed again.
    Show me the thread Mary.

There were two
    one saying Lambert out and the other asking if it was too late for the play offs.

Both were p1ss takes of the ever changing reactions I was expecting from you.

The more you post the more it's clear that
    You constantly change your mind yet are still most often wrong!
    You don't often comment on what has actually been written just your misguided interpretation of the post.
    You know little or nothing about anything let alone football.
    You are always wise after the event.
    Few of us would leave juniors in you care.

As for other posters insulting you few, if any, ever stoop as low as you can.[/quote]

(Tumbleweed)

Good thread lads..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Seventwo and Bob.
    You've been dreaming and/or not comprehending what is actually written, conveyed again.
    Show me the thread Mary.

There were two
    one saying Lambert out and the other asking if it was too late for the play offs.

Both were p1ss takes of the ever changing reactions I was expecting from you.

The more you post the more it's clear that
    You constantly change your mind yet are still most often wrong!
    You don't often comment on what has actually been written just your misguided interpretation of the post.
    You know little or nothing about anything let alone football.
    You are always wise after the event.
    Few of us would leave juniors in you care.

As for other posters insulting you few, if any, ever stoop as low as you can.[/quote]

(Rumbled I know I`m a cu nt)

(Tumbleweed)

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    (Cant help myself I even smell like a c u nt)

(Tumbleweed)

Rumplestiltskin

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)