+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats happened to this board ?

Whats happened to this board ?

This board has exploded all of a sudden, its twice as popular now as it was just two/three weeks ago.
    So whats going on, are the two chuckle brothers Gaz & Laz giving out money now to tempt new posters ? If thats the case then they both owe me £1.92p and I want it paid immediatlely

There seems to be a barrage of Direby fans, so now the Oldtimer (Oldtimeram) has got somebody to back him up at last lol. As long as we dont get a load of Leeds, Sheff Utd, or Notts Forest fans on here I will be happy.

re: Whats happened to this board ?

There is an unwelcome Tree Hugger that comes on here sadly, but we cannot have it perfect all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    This board has exploded all of a sudden, its twice as popular now as it was just two/three weeks ago.
    So whats going on, are the two chuckle brothers Gaz & Laz giving out money now to tempt new posters ? If thats the case then they both owe me £1.92p and I want it paid immediatlely

There seems to be a barrage of Direby fans, so now the Oldtimer (Oldtimeram) has got somebody to back him up at last lol. As long as we dont get a load of Leeds, Sheff Utd, or Notts Forest fans on here I will be happy.
    Have you seen the Derby board lately. It's easy to see why some are flocking onto this one. All they do is moan about their team and chairman. If you should try to have a chat or banter with them, it would be like having dialogue with Marvin the manic depressive android in Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy or asking Alf to go for a meal on the Curry Mile.

Acido

The Derby board members are venting their frustration for many valid reasons and are not moaning for the sake of it. I am sure it is the same on the Barnsley board whenever things are not going to plan. In fact the Derby board is probably no different to any footy mad board when the team is not performing to their capabilities.

Yes, it is nice to have a few fellow Rams on here to keep Gaz and Laz in line.

Back off Yorkie...

Global footymad domination is our aim..

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam

Back off Yorkie...

Global footymad domination is our aim..

Shouldn't be too difficult for you. There isn't much of Footymad left to dominate.

Be very careful what you say...the last 4 boards we invaded were assimilated and put down. We are the Borg.....

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet

Be very careful what you say...the last 4 boards we invaded were assimilated and put down. We are the Borg.....[/quote]

Go and plug yourself into a wall, before we set Jean Luc and Data on to you.

Brilliant that the Rams have made this board like their home, decent fans/posters, the more the merrier if more come like the rest we have seen

Any stroppy knut will be forced to endure a the worst ever punishment FM have ever dealt

Yes season tickets for Derby and Forest

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast