+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: When Morton beat ra Sellik

When Morton beat ra Sellik

I fear a car park protest at ra sellik park

happy days are here again

re: When Morton beat ra Sellik

Don't forget the candles, there may well be some burnt fingers.

Ronny's Roar my arse!

re: When Morton beat ra Sellik

o look, its a duet of sevco fekwits.

for those that dont know, sevco are a club formed using some of the assets of a now defunct club who ceased trading in 2012 due to running out of thier own money and the money of everyone else they used.

and they have a cheek to be slagging the club at the top of the tree.

let me tell you this, clowns, i will take a slagging from any diddy fan regarding celtics recent form, thats par for the course, but in no way will i take a slagging from clowns whos team feked up big style in the promotion race last season that would have got them into the bigboys league.

your clubs not even 4 years old yet.

you have no major trophies.
    no european experience
    no major cup final experience
    no big players
    and no top league experience

your a wee diddy club pretending to be a big diddy club.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)