+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Confident Bet

re: Confident Bet

£400 at 13-8
    £200 at 7-4

just to discover Pinzolo doesn't stay 2 miles after all.

Led at the 14 furlong pole then just like last time, as they swung into the straight Pinzolo swung widest of all indicating that he'd had enough. Ah well, I'm not dying and I'm not crying. Do hope though that Kempo is back in time to buy me an Easter egg and some bread and milk. Oh and a few quid to help pay the gas and electricity. Kempo is a great great man always, but especially in times of need...

Well done for being brave and declaring your bet to us zilzal...when you do that, no one can deny your truthful...so youre human after all...and you can lose like the rest..not like kempo..he never loses...so...you know what to do...press the button and turn into him...

Roth' never been 5-1, p*ss corner bet. ZIL/kempo show me slips its b*llocks. Annie Power that's my tip, Champion hurdle. Flat racing is for women in there pretty dresses on a nice summers day.

Gwru.....I know you are actually communicating with zilzal but as you mention my..I have shown plenty of betting slips on here.

I have openly declared my present share bets..buying Gamma Communications and selling Avanti Communications( its a dog, satellites that nobody wants!..credit downgrade by Moody's and S&P..it's going down!)

If Zilzal says he has had a bet then trust me, he has..

My advice to my pal is that he is betting too much and losing control..but he knows that and why should he listen to me?)

Milla..consistent as ever...always wrong!

Back to the original bet..Not for me but yes, worth a speculative punt at 5/1..Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by gwru
    Roth' never been 5-1, p*ss corner bet. ZIL/kempo show me slips its b*llocks. Annie Power that's my tip, Champion hurdle. Flat racing is for women in there pretty dresses on a nice summers day.
    gwru..... Great idea! If you want to talk about your bets good or bad and want to share your wins or loss' then show us your bets so we know your not pulling our chain...

Only then may you receive more credibility and people take others more serious.... What's the harm? Show us your bets....

Thurcroft Bottom Club last Sunday on my mates betting app we were 5-1 to win all the Billy Big BxxxOX Piggy fans giving it large about how they were going to spank little Toytowners so I said heres my £100 win which I handed over and the bet was placed no Pggys brave enough to back their own team.All mouth as usual I put my money where my mouth is.

Haven't had a bet for 2 years. I've retired, something had to give. But I was a bigger than the average gambler. If anybody wants to know how big meet me I'll take you to people who know me. It was just horses with me, still follow horseracing. Now I put £2,000 a year on the lotto. I'll save losing lotto tickets if someone wants to see them.

Cheltenham is coming up. Best race meeting of the year anywhere, Overall the biggest betting turnover of any meeting.

Rotherham United have never been 5-1 to beat Sheff' W. Checked best odds, you might get 4-1 in a bookies. 9-2 with bet365 but you've got to have an account with them. If your a big gambler, never have an account, I did it was to easy. Best working to a limit you can afford, once you start chasing your loses, that's when the fun stops.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru
    Haven't had a bet for 2 years. I've retired, something had to give. But I was a bigger than the average gambler. If anybody wants to know how big meet me I'll take you to people who know me. It was just horses with me, still follow horseracing. Now I put £2,000 a year on the lotto. I'll save losing lotto tickets if someone wants to see them.

Cheltenham is coming up. Best race meeting of the year anywhere, Overall the biggest betting turnover of any meeting.

Rotherham United have never been 5-1 to beat Sheff' W. Checked best odds, you might get 4-1 in a bookies. 9-2 with bet365 but you've got to have an account with them. If your a big gambler, never have an account, I did it was to easy. Best working to a limit you can afford, once you start chasing your loses, that's when the fun stops.
    Totally agree about limits.... When I bet Liverpool to beat Villa 6-0 the other week it was only £1 bets on 3-0 4-0 5-0 and 6-0...nothing flash

Not quite as confident as you, but I have 20 on via Betfair Exchange at 5-1 as well. Current price is 4.8-1. I don't bet every week, I pick my matches. Had 35 on us to win last week and that was my only bet last week, so the 20 this week is winnings anyway. If we go 1-0 up before 65 minutes I will be laying off the 20 and leaving the rest on. If we go 1-0 down early, I might have another 5 on us at something ridiculous to 1.

pocket they wear suede

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast