+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Confident Bet

re: Confident Bet

Shack.….excellent result fella….very brave indeed…..well done!

Well boys £500 better of and more importantly 3 points
    .Another bonus Braggyowl has gone quiet on us.I did buy a beer for a couple of Wendy fans out of my winnings helping them to drown their sorrows,well still they have failed to beat us in their backyard since 1981 UTM
    I told you it was a confident bet we may have just spoilt there season oh and that unbeaten home record.

Quote Originally Posted by shack
    Well boys £500 better of and more importantly 3 points
    .Another bonus Braggyowl has gone quiet on us.I did buy a beer for a couple of Wendy fans out of my winnings helping them to drown their sorrows,well still they have failed to beat us in their backyard since 1981 UTM
    I told you it was a confident bet we may have just spoilt there season oh and that unbeaten home record.
    If you look on the board pal you'll see that Braggyowl didn't go quiet at all.
    He started a thread when he got home from the game congratulating your boys..And you..On your win..."well done lads" thread if you fancy a gander.Oh and just for the record, Boro beat us at home in August 3-1...

Sorry Braggy just seen your post very gracious in defeat an Owl fan who talks sense I like it good luck in the playoffs if you can hold your nerve.

Cheers Shack and once again well done on your win mate (both of em) all the very best for all your remaining games

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234