+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Weeds and Preston

Weeds and Preston

Anyone know why they are both 12.30 kick offs?

They're not on telly and the 12.30 for Leeds is going to be a right pain in the backside for me, (not that they've resheduled on that basis, or have they? ).

re: Weeds and Preston

Must be on Police advice Dan.Why i dont know after letting 5500 Rovers fans travel to Preston for a Saturday 3 o clocker.

I am sure I saw somewhere Howie that the Preston v Blackburn game is a 12.30 kick off.

Ignore my post Howie just got what you meant I have had a moment it's called a lack of sleep.

That's my thought Howie. But I can't see why. We've given the whole DE over to Leeds before on 3pm Kick Off's and it's been fine. Preston this season was also totally fine. After the match I went to the Town End to meet the lad that we were travelling with, who's a knobender. No trouble at all. Normal decent match day. Me and her indoors out, out of town on the Friday and stopping at friends. I have to now get a bloody 10.35 train to Mill Hill to meet up with my lad. And I'm going to be rough as a badgers arse with a splitting headache. Tw and a half hours extra kip would have been the medicine. Bloody coppers!

I am with you on this one and it's a total pain in the rear. There has never been hassle between us and the Game at Deepdale went off pretty much Scot free of any trouble unlike the Bolton game at Deepdale. By the way North End started selling the tickets yesterday and sold just short of 2500 so far. Should be a cracking atmosphere and its 15 seasons since last at your place.

Good luck Gards ..

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)