+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Easter Monday.

Easter Monday.

Get down to your local garden centre folks and start getting things for your garden this summer. Rose's might be a good idea. Just remember that although they come in different colours they are all nice.

re: Easter Monday.

We inherited two rose bushes when we moved in and was told by expert Gardner Ted that they were dead

I pruned them right back and they give us 2 to 3 dozen each year

They are also very nice when the petals are crystallised in sugar...equally appropriate for easter

any pics roger?

Quote Originally Posted by Arundelred
    Get down to your local garden centre folks and start getting things for your garden this summer. Rose's might be a good idea. Just remember that although they come in different colours they are all nice.
    Unlike you.. dirty cont ! While stinkvan hits the complaint button again due to personal insult i will bid you all farewell just in case the cont does it again..Which he will.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    any pics roger?
    No I ate them.all at Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit
    Unlike you.. dirty cont ! While stinkvan hits the complaint button again due to personal insult i will bid you all farewell just in case the cont does it again..Which he will.[/quote]

Your eloquence has lost me!