+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 499 post Part two

499 post Part two

Here's number one .

re: 499 post Part two

Sixth grade science teacher Mrs. Samson asks her class: "Who can tell me which organ of the human body expands to 10 times its usual size when stimulated?" Nobody raises a hand, so she calls on the first student to look her way. "Mary, can you tell me which organ of the human body expands to 10 times its usual size when stimulated?"
    Mary stands up, blushing furiously. "How dare you ask such a question?" she says. "I'm going to complain to my parents, who will complain to the principal, who will have you fired!" Mrs. Sampson is shocked by Mary's reaction, but undaunted. She asks the class the question again, and this time Sam raises his hand. "Yes, Sam?" says Mrs. Sampson. "Ma'am, the correct answer is the iris of the human eye." "Very good, Sam. Thank you."

Mrs. Sampson then turns to Mary and says, "Mary, I have 3 things to tell you: first, it's clear that you have not done your homework. Second, you have a dirty mind. And third, I fear one day you are going to be sadly disapp

The teacher asked the class "what stretches the most, elastic or skin"? All the class answered elastic except Johnny who said skin, the teacher asked him why he thought that and Johnny replied.." The Bible says that Jesus tied his @$$ to a tree and then walked to Jerusalem"

Ok so this is a free for all thread is it, where we can just make ridiculous comments and jokes ?
    Fair enough, that means I can just carry on as normal

Ridiculous comments? OK here goes, Swindon will reach play offs again this year and beat Barnsley in the final

And Oxford will win the Champions league 84 years from now. You cant get anymore ridiculous than that!!
    Especially as they will have merged with their hard up neighbours Sweden Town by that time.

I think Im going to enjoy this silly thread, Im going to get more and more surreal as it goes on

Swindon and Poxford merging? Now that's just going too far Acido

What would we call them, Swoxford or Oxfwindon ?

[i] ps - I hope your still going to be a Tyke on the day Laz when we play Oxford at Wembley

Me and gaz will be a Barnsley supporter for the day, that is a guarantee

I can't ever see Swindon and Poxford merging, it would be like trying to mix oil and water, impossible!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast