+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arrogance getting right on my t*ts

re: Arrogance getting right on my t*ts

We will beat you 5-0 and win all our remaining fixtures to go up as champions..
    Just for you sax..

Wish dangerous Dave was a dingle.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit
    Just for you sax..
    You know I don't mean you either ghost!

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Just for you sax..
    You know I don't mean you either ghost![/quote]

The Snow won't save you either..

Up the clarets message board. Many posters talking about WHEN we win promotion, end of season parties etc.

Sorry but I don't think even man u fans are that arrogant. I really really hope they drop into the play offs and feck it all up.

Who the feck do they think they are?
    We are your better's now just accept it and stop bleating like a little girl.

My god you can tell those that live in their bedrooms hunched over their keyboards 24/7.They want to get out in the real world,its called football banter!
    One doing good the other doing ****e ..so you take the pi55 out of the other. Been going on since the football came about.

The trouble is with these messageboards theres so called fans who have no idea how banter actually works. Love to see a few posters on here in a pub with a few Burnley fans ..they d be ringing mother ...

(Tumbleweed)

Quote Originally Posted by norvenmunky
    Up the clarets message board. Many posters talking about WHEN we win promotion, end of season parties etc.

Sorry but I don't think even man u fans are that arrogant. I really really hope they drop into the play offs and feck it all up.

Who the feck do they think they are?
    We are your better's now just accept it and stop bleating like a little girl.[/quote]

Now then, now then, less of the 'little girl'. He's well known around these parts as 'a big girl'

Calm down, calm down.
    There's not a world of difference between confidence and arrogance. It all depends on how you take it in.
    All successful people have confidence, but not all could be described as arrogant.
    As for Alf not desiring Prem 'fare', yep he has it right (unfortunately) - its all about the financial reward.
    I can't recall the last Prem match I watched.
    I can't remember a single rovers fan when we were under souness talking about promotion as a given and that was a far better side than Burnley have right now with a better manager.[/quote]

No that's probably because you spent most of the season chasing Bolton down and it was only around April when you managed to catch them and overhaul them but you were probably too busy staring at your Robbie Fowler poster on your bedroom wall to notice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)