+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Comedy Gold!

re: Comedy Gold!

Afghan, make sure you send your bezza a big bunch of flowers and some lucozade wont you?? Now thats comedy gold!

, hows thats?

Not quite a Michael Schumacher then?

Naughty

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale
    Aww I was hoping it was the Direby fan Memyself&I, scoring another online own goal

nah he's been "missing in action", probably nursing his wounds after one too many ludicrous post [/quote]

Hes not a bad poster actually, he tends to get very patriotic like I do on England mad when the moronic Scotch Jocks invade on there. And thats happened a lot [/quote]

Can take things seriously though!

I'm fascinate d about this englishness, had a right barney with a bloke in a pub about it, he was claiming that he was english through and through, but then he had a welsh grandfather![/quote]

If so he has more claim to these Islands than we Anglo Saxons, who drove the Welsh west when we came over from the Rhine Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Arundelred
    Aww I was hoping it was the Direby fan Memyself&I, scoring another online own goal

nah he's been "missing in action", probably nursing his wounds after one too many ludicrous post [/quote]

Hes not a bad poster actually, he tends to get very patriotic like I do on England mad when the moronic Scotch Jocks invade on there. And thats happened a lot [/quote]

Can take things seriously though!

I'm fascinate d about this englishness, had a right barney with a bloke in a pub about it, he was claiming that he was english through and through, but then he had a welsh grandfather![/quote]

If so he has more claim to these Islands than we Anglo Saxons, who drove the Welsh west when we came over from the Rhine Valley. [/quote]

Captain Darling: I'm

Ah thatsb the issue half us are saxons, some are vikings and then theres the normans! Your only a proper englishman if you have red hair nd were born in cornwall, wales or northern scotland, the rest of ye are foeign european scum!!!

We don't actulally want him to pop over here, we are quite happy having a chat amongst ourselves!

Hope he recovers Ok though.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanic Ram
    Afghan, make sure you send your bezza a big bunch of flowers and some lucozade wont you?? Now thats comedy gold!

, hows thats?
    You have more chance of platting snot, anyway you arent allowed to take flowers to hospital anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by AfghanRam

, hows thats?
    You have more chance of platting snot, anyway you arent allowed to take flowers to hospital anymore. [/quote]

Now now goodwill to all men......................mm on the otherhand!

Quote Originally Posted by chris311080
    The rat may not be on for a bit, he had an accident whilst snowboarding last week. He will recover ok

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast