+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Comedy Gold!

re: Comedy Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram

For the lovers of the moo

Beware of the neck cuts.. Usually much cheaper but quite a tough piece of meat (chefs top tip)
    Is that not a sheep?[/quote]

It's a big rat with two broken legs[/quote]

No, that thing has a green back. Rats is more purple

Quote Originally Posted by Satanic Ram

Beware of the neck cuts.. Usually much cheaper but quite a tough piece of meat (chefs top tip)
    Is that not a sheep?[/quote] it's a lamb. Baaa grab the mint sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea
    Rib / rib-eye is much better than fillet - nasty stuff with minimal fat in it. God knows why it is so popular given its limited beef like flavour as a result of no fat.

But then again Rats will eat anything, including their on young!
    I agree Roger ribeye is tastier but you have to go to a decent proprietor to get the best. Would you source it from a Quality butcher or just any old supermarket?

Then again the supermarket stuff tastes great to those who have only ever sampled the off cuts!!![/quote]

Oh good, that explains why you said fillet stake in your first post, still good to see you like to adjust quickly to appear to be a member of the cognoscenti!

Thats

COMEDY GOLD [/quote]

Oh dear you command of English never improves. Probably a bit of the gre

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale
    Rib / rib-eye is much better than fillet - nasty stuff with minimal fat in it. God knows why it is so popular given its limited beef like flavour as a result of no fat.

But then again Rats will eat anything, including their on young!
    I agree Roger ribeye is tastier but you have to go to a decent proprietor to get the best. Would you source it from a Quality butcher or just any old supermarket?

Then again the supermarket stuff tastes great to those who have only ever sampled the off cuts!!![/quote]

Oh good, that explains why you said fillet stake in your first post, still good to see you like to adjust quickly to appear to be a member of the cognoscenti!

Thats

COMEDY GOLD [/quote]

Oh dear you command of Engli

Quote Originally Posted by chris311080

Is that not a sheep?[/quote] it's a lamb.

Baaa grab the mint sauce [/quote]

We both know what it really is, an attempt to get at me by insulting my wife again!!!!!

We know the Rat is lower that a snakes, testiclay, however, youve always claimed to have stayed impartial. You are as bad as him, pretty shamful really given that I stuck for you when a few had a go at you reference the child comments!

For the benefit of those not in the know the Rat referred to my wife as a peice of scragg end 5 years ago. He claims to have moved on, but clearly these pair of cretins find the need to insult her all over again.

Feel proud of yourselves boys????? Its pitful tha

Quote Originally Posted by AfghanRam

We both know what it really is, an attempt to get at me by insulting my wife again!!!!!

We know the Rat is lower that a snakes, testiclay, however, youve always claimed to have stayed impartial. You are as bad as him!!!!!!

For the benefit of those not in the know the Rat referred to my wife as a peice of scragg end 5 years ago. He claims to have moved on, but clearly these pair of cretins find the need to insult her all over again.

Feel proud of yourselves boys????? Its pitful that two grown men have to taunt a banned poster (Set up b

We know the Rat is lower that a snakes, testiclay, however, youve always claimed to have stayed impartial. You are as bad as him, pretty shamful really given that I stuck for you when a few had a go at you reference the child comments!

Feel p

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat

For the benefit of those not in the know the Rat referred to my wife as a peice of scragg end 5 years ago. He claims to have moved on, but clearly these pair of cretins find the nee

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat

For the benefit of those not in the know the Rat referred to my wife as a peice of scragg end 5 years ago. He claims to have moved on, but clearly these pair of cretins find the nee

For the benefit of those not in the know the Rat referred to my wife as a peice of scragg end 5 years ago. He claims to have moved on, bu

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast