+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You blew it

re: You blew it

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    we played well again but it counts for nothing if you dont get the results.
    well done on your win.

Another 30 odd years of this and we'll know how you feel alferoo.
    If that's playing well good luck to you,my neck is killing with all that looking skywards for the ball.
    Rovers are easily the worst side iv'e seen in a long long time. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF BALL.

Quote Originally Posted by norvenmunky
    well done on your win.

If that's playing well good luck to you,my neck is killing with all that looking skywards for the ball.
    Rovers are easily the worst side iv'e seen in a long long time. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF BALL.[/quote]

I don't condone violence but..

Unfortunately I'd have to agree with you again

after seeing Burnley I think they may go up. I will edge my bets they will be straight back down again. We look average, they look slightly better than average. If they go up, another season like the 2 others will ensue.

Given their desire to grab the cash and use it wisely. I'd say Burnley probably will come straight back down, but be stronger for it and do it again, just like this season.

They look better than average as well, after they got their goal they sat a bit deeper in very well organised banks. Our players had OK space until they got to the 18 yeard box, where they suddenly had none. That's not average, that's good organisation and disipline.

Well some great comments on here, had a look at your other site earlier, unbelievable stuff, no understanding of the game at all. Not great to watch, but once in front we contain and control the game, only once this season has a team got anything from a game once we get in front (draw against Wednesday away). Top of the league, top of the form table, top of fair play table, strongest bench we have ever had, never known anything like it. Who knows next season it could be your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkyclaret
    Well some great comments on here, had a look at your other site earlier, unbelievable stuff, no understanding of the game at all. Not great to watch, but once in front we contain and control the game, only once this season has a team got anything from a game once we get in front (draw against Wednesday away). Top of the league, top of the form table, top of fair play table, strongest bench we have ever had, never known anything like it. Who knows next season it could be your turn.
    WDWWWDWDWWWW

For what its worth . i thought Blackburn were the better side today and deserved no less than a point.. Winning ugly springs to mind..

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo
    well done on your win.

Rovers are easily the worst side iv'e seen in a long long time. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF BALL.[/quote]

I don't condone violence but..[/quote]But what?

Well. It's hard for someone who wasn't there to make head or tail of this game.
    Many people who WERE there - including Rovers supporters - are saying we just used hoof-ball and hardly ever looked like scoring. On the other hand, a different group of supporters - including some Burnley fans(!) - say we were clearly the better side and deserved at least a point.
    Paul Lambert's view?
    "I thought in the Middlesbrough game we were fantastic but we raised the bar again. The chances, the two penalty claims were massive, we dominated the game from start to finish."
    I take it not many would agree with that assessment? (I hope he's not going to do a Kean on us!)

The LET site is no help. In fact, it's a shambles. You'd get more sense out of the love-child of Ronald Reagan and Sarah Palin than most of the posters there. One of them only has three words, one of which is "d*ckhead"!
    I suppose this is what I deserve for not being there to see the games myself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)