+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OH! WHEN THE REDS ..............................

OH! WHEN THE REDS ..............................

................................ GO MARCHING IN .............................................

re: OH! WHEN THE REDS ..............................

well done Millers

great result at the sty

Two lots of reds were successfully marching in today. The legend of 1980-81 still lives on

So Parkgate, can you stay up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Two lots of reds were successfully marching in today. The legend of 1980-81 still lives on

Depends on how many celebratory beers Parkgate has tonight!

I wanna be in that number, oh when the Reds go marching in!!!!!!!

Deep down I never expected to win before the game but we should have been 3 up first half.
    A MASSIVE well done to the lads and well done to the Thurcroft millers in their Red bandages

Enjoy my Brother and Sister Millers! :-D ;-D X-D - view external link

Here`s a 2 mins clip from yesterday.

Massive my Ar5e. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller

Depends on how many celebratory beers Parkgate has tonight!

[/quote]

Ahh now I get it Saw, you were suggesting he might get sloshed and fall over ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido

'Ey up Acido mate - was only thinking about you last night and wondering if you were watching The Lionesses playing the Krauts as I was. They were unlucky and undone by a wickedly deflected 'own goal' leaving our 'keeper with no chance - then a 'penalty' that never was one in this wide world.They're playing a game at NYS in April - ar thar gooin' lad? I'll meet thi for a beer and some reminiscin'!

Can we stay up? I truly believe we can with Warnock and Blackwell at the helm but would have not felt that same confidence without this 'Dream Team'. If any one can save us - Warnock is that man!

Glad to see your lads still riding high - sincerely hope you do the Trophy/Promotion double mate! Helluva lot of Millers feel the same, methinks!

Best Wishes!

UTM

Yes Parkgate I was watching the England ladies team, they're a decent team at the moment and we/they were conned against the Germans. America will probably win the deciding game against Germany, and we're going for 3rd place arent we against France.

Some other local teams and fans might be surprised at the good relationship our two clubs seem to have, but as I keep saying this kind of goes back to 80-81 and what good memories we all have of those days. Promotion is one thing, but when its against our local rivals all season long and it almost goes down to the very last kick, well that makes it extra enjoyable. Our claim to fame that season was being the only team to win at Millmoor, even if it was in the Fa cup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast