+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yesss !!

Yesss !!

More fekkin like it boys - yowzza.

re: Yesss !!

An important result, indeed! Thought when we missed the penalty that Accies would rub our nose in it, but well done the team. Now, if we can beat United next Friday.........

Massive win today. As you say, I thought the missed penalty would come back to haunt us. A win against utd may see us gatecrash the top six but more importantly see us open a very decent cushion over the bottom two. How frustrating are all those later goals we lost.

Masive, you could say 6 points. Well done troops. Put a couple of demons to bed today.

Good result for us today. Sitting in early morning sunshine here and followed the game on BBC texts. Well done today a seems to have been a good team effort and more importantly the addition of 3 points at the end of the day.

We played well enough first half however still gave Accies 3 clear cut chances on our keeper in the first half. Scored at exactly the right time. I'd dearly love to be a fly on the wall to hear how McGhee asks us to play a game out. Thought we and they were dire in the second half. We fell into our usual boot it high and long and give possession away in last 25 mins that gave our support the customary heart failure. We gave Accies far too much of the ball in the second half. They are utter sh1te but we did nothing in the second half to turn the screw. However all that said all that mattered was getting the result and I don't care how we go about it. The team deserve plenty credit for sticking to their task. Again McDonald , Moult and Cadden did more than their fair share, McManus Laing and Hammel were solid. Pearson was anonymous for far too long. Lasley had a solid game and Johnston was pretty forgettable.

Your right enough, at this stage of the season I don't care how we play, as long as we collect the 3 points, that's the most important thing. I was ranting like a Daffy when we missed the penaly, I was convinced we were going to pay for it, especially as we reverted to type in the last 15 minutes. But credit where it's due we held out, and another similar result on Friday will see us in a great position to avoid the dreaded play off spot.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)