+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 29)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 29)

What have I done? Did I make it too hard for you this week? Don't worry, Brin won't be late with the fixtures again Only 3 players could muster double digits and even that all changed with the Blades 93rd minute penalty at Fleetwood as it gave both NeztheMiller and curly9 9pts that resulted in their 24pt win and 14pt 2nd place respectively with yours truly taking 3rd. Super sized donkey ears for CentreMid and Casper64Frank who collect our first 'nil points' of the season with many others just avoiding the same fate with a single correct prediction or a goal.

With 7 weeks left there's everything to play for as LeedsMiller1989 takes a week off and keeps top spot as NeztheMiller's is back in the frame with just 50pts separating the top 6.

Week 29
    Winner: NeztheMiller 24pts 1x9 (Fleetwood), 1x7 (Southampton), 0x2 (Results), 3 (Lukaku), 5 (Weekly Win)
    2nd: curly9 14pts
    3rd: CAMiller 10pts
    Donkeys: CentreMid, Casper64Frank 0pts
    Players: 20
    Average: 6pts
    Goal scorers: Luk

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 29)

I'd not realised that you'd picked the fixtures till earlier this evening CAMiller!

Great choice mate. I like the idea of having all the local teams in there, but there were some very strange results today, hence the low scoring in the predictions.
    I've just watched the highlights from the Everton v West Ham game and saw that Lukaku missed a penalty and also missed a couple of sitters too. :/

On the subject of Brin posting the fixtures up late, I must say that personally I would prefer them posted earlier in the week. I usually don't post my scores till late Friday/early Saturday but I like to study "form" (yes, sad you might think but it does pay off sometimes), before posting, and that usually takes a day or two.

Anyway, keep up the good work you two, it's much appreciated.

Thanks Nez. I actually made a mistake with one fixture as I intended to go with the bottom 4 from the Championship and for some reason put in the Bristol City game which wasn't great as it was an early KO.

I watched that Everton game live and was cursing not having picked Lukaku as my scorer because I've had him most of the season. He seemed to be showboating a bit on the penalty and it came back to bite them in a big way.

Don't let Brin know you study the form or he'll be putting the fixtures up at 2:45 on Saturday

Just noticed that because of their 0pts week the Pld didn't get updated for CentreMid and Casper64Frank this week but it should be 25 and 27 respectively and I'll correct it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    Thanks Nez. I actually made a mistake with one fixture as I intended to go with the bottom 4 from the Championship and for some reason put in the Bristol City game which wasn't great as it was an early KO.

I watched that Everton game live and was cursing not having picked Lukaku as my scorer because I've had him most of the season. He seemed to be showboating a bit on the penalty and it came back to bite them in a big way.

Don't let Brin know you study the form or he'll be putting the fixtures up at 2:45 on Saturday
    Tut tut CAM posting 12.30 kick offs and you told me not to….anyway I'll post this week's thank you

You cost a lot of folk a chance of taking top slot last week with that s.hite…