+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done lads....

Well done lads....

Just got back.
    Thought we were very poor in the first half and a lot better in the second.
    Haven't seen the replays of the disallowed goals and the penalty appeal but none of that matters now.
    You kept plugging away from beginning to end and fought like mad for every ball.
    And the poster who put 100 quid on Rotherham to win...Very well done.
    All the very best for the rest of the season.

re: Well done lads....

MASSIVE result. MASSIVE.

thank you Braggy - just remember, three's a crowd (and not allowed) - go well for the rest of the season

It's funny how as you get older the years go by in a flash but the last 70 minutes of a football game can seem like a lifetime

Fair play Braggy. It was our day today and Warnock got his tactics spot on.
    Just got in and saw the disallowed goal, which was correct, did n't show the penalty appeal.
    We were hanging on second half and the defensive line seemed far too deep but thats what I expected we'd have to do to get something.
    Good luck for rest of season pal.

Cheers Braggy - very decent of you
    Watched the match on a live stream. The "penalty" was definitely outside the box. They didn't analyse the offside goals too much so I can't really comment. Paul Walker was prattling on for ages that the ball didn't go out for a goalkick - even though that was not the point in question. They replayed that bit about 20 times.
    PW was a disgrace to be honest. It was always only a matter of time before Wednesday scored. Gave us little credit.
    Very pleased with the spirit shown today.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly
    Cheers Braggy - very decent of you
    Watched the match on a live stream. The "penalty" was definitely outside the box. They didn't analyse the offside goals too much so I can't really comment. Paul Walker was prattling on for ages that the ball didn't go out for a goalkick - even though that was not the point in question. They replayed that bit about 20 times.
    PW was a disgrace to be honest. It was always only a matter of time before Wednesday scored. Gave us little credit.
    Very pleased with the spirit shown today.
    In fairness to Paul Walker, he's done nothing but say we were the best team and deserved to win post-match from what I've heard. Said we did everything right. I didn't listen to the comms during the 90 minutes, but he's been nothing but full of praise for us in the post-match program.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    Just got back.
    Thought we were very poor in the first half and a lot better in the second.
    Haven't seen the replays of the disallowed goals and the penalty appeal but none of that matters now.
    You kept plugging away from beginning to end and fought like mad for every ball.
    And the poster who put 100 quid on Rotherham to win...Very well done.
    All the very best for the rest of the season.
    Cheers braggy

tbh Wrinkly my first thought on the pen was that the ball was either just on the line or outside the box.
    Once again, well done mate.

Well whoever was talking. I don't listen to it much, but whoever the guy was that interviewed Warnock and Derbyshire.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast