+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Embarassing Owls fans on P&G

re: Embarassing Owls fans on P&G

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    An interview with the Wednesday manager on Radio Sheffield is a bit like listening to Hitler at a Nuremberg rally.

The audience are highly unlikely to disagree with anything that's said.
    That's because none of them speak German

Even more sour grapes tonight from Owls fans on football heaven on Radio Sheff.

That's what propaganda peddlers are for.......its in the Radio Sheffield charter.

A bit of credit is due to Paul Walker the. presenter and owls fan. He repeatedly said to many of the porcine callers that Rotherham were the better team and deserved to win. He was having none of it if a S6er said anything different

In fairness to the Owls fans on tonight's prog - thought the majority were pretty fair minded tbh. 'specially Hog Walker. Thought the (older sounding?) guy criticising the 'uniformed' Pigs galloping their horses down Leper's Lane made a valid point - the irresponsible 2wats should have been filmed and reported.

Yes he did which took me by surprise….thing is though now he's commentating for MOTD they'll be watching him like a hawk to if he sounds bias on any fronts….ooh that must have hurt him to say we deserved the win…

cheers Paul….

Shame...the poor loves are hurtin'

Just listened to football heaven tonight and their superiority complex was in full swing. Back handed compliments coming left right and center. "Rotherham played well and all credit to them, but we were poor and should be beating teams like that" was the gist of it.

I thought I heard some pigs Squealing other night.

Every Wendy that I work with and everyone of my Wendy customers have all been complimentary about our performance and to a person said it was a deserved victory.

Annoyed me a bit because it curtailed my gloating.

Strange how people on the phone-in's have different opinions to people I talk to face to face.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast