+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday

Sheffield Wednesday

Have they lost their way?

To be honest I expected more from them, not just today but the season in general.

They were having a decent run and looked bolted on for a playoff place and maybe a sneaky chance at automatic.

Then came the transfer window when I expected the Tuna Billionaire to splash the cash on maybe two quality players to boost them in the shot at the Premiership. Yes they permanently signed Hooper but beyond that not much.

Already the management structure, fans and their propaganda organ Radio Sheffield are talking about "building for next season" a cry heard often before from the likes of Derby, Hull, Wigan, Middlesborough and many others.

Wednesday's chance was this season but for some reason financial cold feet have set in and automatic promotion is dead and buried with a play off place now in some doubt.

I would have thought they would have shown more ambition and let's be fair with their resources they should be making mincemeat of Rotherham.

I d

re: Sheffield Wednesday

I bet you'd love to swap your league place with them eh Jolly ?
    I was chatting with them a while back about how good Gary Hooper was doing up front, but he seems to have hit a brick wall all of a sudden. What Im really saying is we all can and do go through these spells as a club, and its what makes our game so annoyingly unpredictable!!

But oddly SWFC don't want to invest in going up.

McGeady's goal was quality, though. That's the first time since he's been here that he's shown what he can do. That's what we missed yesterday with the absence of FF. Some one who can tip and tap in and around the area, wearing out defenders mentally as much as physically. I think Rotherham have a good chance of staying up now because the defence is much better organized. That's why I wanted Stuart Gray to get the job at the NY, because I thought he'd tighten things up at the back.

McGeady did'nt score a goal.

Over 28,000, highest of the season?

Why don't they admit they only came to see the MILLERS!

Oh MATTY MATTY.....

Quote Originally Posted by shytalk
    McGeady did'nt score a goal.
    And he only beats his man 1:10. A luxury player, that wendy don't need

Did you see the abuse Warnock and the players got when they arrived.
    There was quite a few sad acts turn up early for this,even some moronic parent were there with young kids.

Wan ker wan ker
    Die piggy die piggy.
    This city is ours

They took it well

How embarrassing is their managers saying he's looked at the reply and it was a penalty.

Seriously I suggest he changes his opticians because even with a reply that ball wasn't in the box.

Very poor LOSERS!!!!

Football league paper have G Ward in team of the day.
    To rub it in a bit more "TOP BOSS" was WARNOCK.

TOP BOSS
    TOP BOSS
    TOP BOSS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast