+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/t manners

O/t manners

Why don't people have manners anymore??

I was brought up to say please and thank you.
    I've brought my boys up to say please and thank you.

Is it just me but there seems to be less and less people about without good old fashioned manners anymore.

re: O/t manners

There is a theory that this decline coincides with the introduction of fluoride into our drinking water

Seems a lot of people see please and thankyou-in fact most politeness- as a sign of weakness.Shame.

Role models like parents, teachers and public figures play a major part, so do television and other new technical devices we deal with daily.

Bad language has become part of the public discourse and does not even surprise us anymore, even in Parliament the language of courtesy is diminished... maybe even accepted?

Today the value of civility, signals an awareness of the need to change,and that change needs to come swiftly.
    If a few people start to make some simple changes, like saying please and thank you,it will have a chain reaction throughout families, communities, and society.

By taking the time to carry out a simple act, you can brighten someones day, put a smile on someones face, and even change someones perspective on life.

Manners cost nothing! UTM

It's a sure sign when Presidential candidates are discussing the size of each others cock.s in a live TV debate that the world has somehow lost its way with regards how to behave (and it's unfair on Hillary )

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    It's a sure sign when Presidential candidates are discussing the size of each others cock.s in a live TV debate that the world has somehow lost its way with regards how to behave (and it's unfair on Hillary )
    #

I think Monica Lewinsky is more familiar with Clinton's coc.k than Hilary

Quote Originally Posted by Deepmidwinter
    #

I think Monica Lewinsky is more familiar with Clinton's coc.k than Hilary[/quote]

Hilary's is probably bigger than Bill's anyway.....