+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Should Steve Davis be our Manager next season?

re: Should Steve Davis be our Manager next season?

I believe that anyone who wants SD to be our manager next year has far less passion for and pride in CAFC than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by all
    I believe that anyone who wants SD to be our manager next year has far less passion for and pride in CAFC than I do.
    I would suggest that is rather presumptuous. A differing opinion is no less "passionate" because it differs. You could apply that logic to anything!

Quote Originally Posted by TrinidadsNumberOne
    What annoys me is positivists believing those who aren't happy with the current state of the club are trolls or being negative for the sake of it.

Totally respect your views on SD and the like, TNO, but I do take slight exception with this.
    I'll even take the liberty of speaking on behalf of some others on here, even though I don't know them personally.

It is definitely NOT the case that all "those who aren't happy with the current state of the club are trolls" - just those (two!) who haven't posted a positive thing about CAFC (in their lives?), and go missing when they have the opportunity to do so.

THEY are the trolls (IMHO), that's all.

Anyway, I've repeated this point ad nauseum over many months (years?). I won't bore you with it again.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011