+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New weekly fan column: Deano writes for The Star

New weekly fan column: Deano writes for The Star

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham-united/rotherham-united-dean-deano-hall-gives-his-fan-s-view-of-the-south-yorkshire-derby-1-7777298

re: New weekly fan column: Deano writes for The Star

Well done Deano. I know that he is keen on journalism - nice to see him in print.
    I miss his contributions on here. He was an excellent poster with a bit of inside info from time to time.
    He got loads of undeserved stick on here from various quarters. I'm not surprised he packed it in.
    Will "fan's view" be a regular column and will it always feature Deano?

I agree. Good luck, Deano. (The previous criticisms of Deano on MM came almost exclusively from the usual wind-up merchants and should never have been taken seriously)

Yep nice one Deano, it's all a bit posher tham writing on millers mad innit?

Yep I'll look forward to Welovebooth and his contribution the next time we lose.

Where is he as a matter of interest?!?! That's right he's quiet when we win.

Good Luck Deano, hope it all goes well and i'll look forward to it if it's a regular thing.

Well done Deano excellent read.

Good luck Deano, I know you wrote some good stuff on here once upon a time. I did the Moulin Rouge column in the Green 'Un for 4 years and it's hard work thinking of something week after week, but I must have done something right, as wendy fans sent letters of complaint in!

He is going to have to find some new words to use that can be printed in the paper because when the wife and myself had the misfortune to sit directly below him at the Huddersfield match every third word was "f" and ever second word was a "b" and yes the first word started with a "c"

Nice touch about "telling Porkies", Deano!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast