+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a breath of fresh air the management team Is and

What a breath of fresh air the management team Is and

what a difference from the likes of Evans.

I've told them not to worry about mistakes..NW

I've told them to enjoy themselves..NW

I'm loving it, this is what I enjoy, tackles, crosses, ref's decisions, shots, happy crowd...NW

The lad was still injured but I put my arm around him and asked him if he would give me 60 minutes and he gave me 90 ...NW

Greg is what he is and that has to be managed, I've told him to do what he does well and play football for us...the other fella

Exciting, fantastic and what a positive set up

re: What a breath of fresh air the management team Is and

Agree. Evans achieved is aim promotion to Championship. Not knocking him, he rollercoaster ride was fantastic.

However Warnock and Blackwell are Managers that build team spirit, use subs and have tactical awareness.

It is like going from a Fiesta (Redfearn) to a BMW.....loving it.

The team spirit and fit for the cause is what us millers love......get in their lad!

Nice to see Miller Bear getting involved in the goal celebrations too.

Comments to the press

NR this set of players are not good enough

NW what a fantastic bunch of players I love working with them they have done everything I have asked them

One question who would you bust a gut for ?

Bottom dollar is you don't get a length of career and success in football by being crap.

excellent point redhouse. warnock's man management has been excellent - he's also gone back to basics really. Experienced back 4, 2 solid centre halves who'll run through brick walls and then picked a midfield that offers protection to the defence - we've sacrificed some flair players such as newell and G ward. But teams will know they've been in a game when they play us now. I doubt many are relishing playing us at the moment - whereas they couldnt wait to play us a few weeks ago. The transformation is astonishing and he's pretty much using the players that were already here!

Hard to believe we are seeing the same players busting a gut for the badge. What a fantastic job this management pair are achieving. UTM

What it is, basically, is that Warnock has sorted out the defence. He's doing a Gray. This is why I wanted Gray to get the job when 10-Bellies left. If you're on a low budget, then you can't afford the prolific strikers. So, if you're not going to score many, then you've got to make sure you don't concede many either. It's a lot easier to get the defence sorted out than it is to increase the goals for department.

NW has absolutely nothing to prove.

Keeping us in this division will endorse he is one of the best English managers of the modern era.

We are totally privileged to have him as our gaffer......

Evening gents. Notts County fan in peace.

So pleased that you are enjoying the Warnock experience. His stay at Notts coincided with one of our most successful phases since WWII. NW will never make a successful Premier League manager - although he nearly managed it with the Blunts !. He does what "it says on the tin". His man-management skills are legendary. He always gets players enjoying their football, fighting for the shirt, fighting to win and above all fighting for their club.

I'm not a betting man, if I was i'd stick my house on NW keeping your lot in the Championship.

All the best !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast