+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where is scum??..villa will know

Where is scum??..villa will know

Good poster gone missing.

Looks like a thug, behaves and no doubt is an absolute gentleman.

I worry about posters when they go missing and I know scum had a health problem sorted so can villa or someone reassure us that he is ok.

re: Where is scum??..villa will know

Hes still here kempo...saw him and villa last night at half time..

Glad to know he is ok milla..

Great game yesterday..IBS, zilzal and myself both enjoyed it very much.

Hello Kempo and thank you for your concern.
    I don't post as much any more but I do come on for a read daily.
    The forum doesn't work great on the iPhone and it isn't what it used to be.
    I posted a couple of times this week on the Burnden Park post and Brin's voting with their feet thread.
    All in all I'm fine. Life is good and married life is treating me well.
    I'm a little concerned about the lack of any tangible information on an EU exit and pee'd off at the Daily Mail and Guardian brigade point scoring instead of giving us the facts so we can have a proper referendum.
    I questioned the timing of NRs sacking straight after he'd had a transfer window but needless to say I'm enjoying the entertainment and recent results under NW.
    Off to Nice for 2 weeks with 14 others, mostly Millers in June for the European Championships. So any travel tips will come in handy.
    Hope life is treating you well and the offer to buy you a drink one day still stands.
    The Cutlers on Westgate do

Good to hear you are well scum.

Did go to Riviera for the first time last year and it's as beautiful as you see on films and everyone says.

Tina Turner has a place high up overlooking the Bay...mention me and she may invite you for tea.

The village of Eze is a lovely place to visit with nice walks and fantastic views Can be seen in movie 'To Catch a Thief'

Kempo, i know that you and zil would have enjoyed it but ibs? 3? No....this actually beats lon chaney jnr... good god ...

Nice is great Scum, had the pleasure of staying in the Mediterranean hotel which was superb. I stayed in March and you could see the snow on the mountains.

The beach is pebbly so when the tide is strong watch yourself as you get your legs shot blasted