+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: East Fife v Annan Athletic

East Fife v Annan Athletic

So Elgin City return to the top of Scottish league 2 by beating Stirling Albion, its all to play for and 3pts against Annan Athletic on Saturday are a must come on you Fifers!

re: East Fife v Annan Athletic

The posters on here have a soft spot for Annan swaledale as a dear friend of ours (Stan) used to run their Footymad board, we met him a few years ago in Blackpool and our good friend Nut59 used to travel up occasionally to spend time with him and take in an Annan match, sadly Stan passed away a few years ago RIP and the Annan board was closed down a few weeks ago! So most of us Swindon, Burnley, Walsall, Sunderland and Millwall supporters will always root for Annan, thought you might like that story?

I used to like posting on the Annan board

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    The posters on here have a soft spot for Annan swaledale as a dear friend of ours (Stan) used to run their Footymad board, we met him a few years ago in Blackpool and our good friend Nut59 used to travel up occasionally to spend time with him and take in an Annan match, sadly Stan passed away a few years ago RIP and the Annan board was closed down a few weeks ago! So most of us Swindon, Burnley, Walsall, Sunderland and Millwall supporters will always root for Annan, thought you might like that story?
    I've watched Annan Atheletic play, at Inverness Caley Thistle in 2009, I was on holiday and my ald who would watch any football match anywhere asked me to take him. Inverness won 4-1, but my main memory of the match was a stunning blonde female Physio that Inverness had. I was literally hoping for an injury so she would run on the pitch!

Annan aye we :-)
    R.I.P. Gentleman Stan

Come on Annan ..

Stan is sadly missed by us all

To be honest I thought you meant the other Stan at first, the one who ran Accy mad more recently and ended up getting banned!!
    Does anybody know why Footymad keep making these board deletions ? If its down to lack of activity then fair enough, we're safe on here

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    To be honest I thought you meant the other Stan at first, the one who ran Accy mad more recently and ended up getting banned!!
    Does anybody know why Footymad keep making these board deletions ? If its down to lack of activity then fair enough, we're safe on here

Unmoderated boards apparently, they represent a risk to FM because of lack of control, our little rampage around unused boards woke them up to the fact. As long as there is a moderation with some semblance of rules, they seem happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    Stan is sadly missed by us all
    Can you remember Stans board Alto? Was it 'Soleway Coast'?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast