+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tired players

re: Tired players

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo
    I think today is just another example of most teams being much of a muchness in this division with anyone capable of beating each other. Suppose that makes Burnley's current form quite exceptional to be fair.
    That's very true. At various points in the season, Derby, Hull and Middlesbrough have looked to have the best team, but I would be very surprised if anyone could overtake Burnley now.
    The Sunday game between Charlton and Boro should be interesting. Boro have faltered recently and the manager seems to have walked off in a sulk.

On your other point (teams being much of a muchness), I think this is what we fail to take into account in all the debates about managers. The margins between success and failure are so fine. Has Karanka suddenly become a "bad" manager, having been a "very good" one for most of the season?
    Time and time again, I have tried to argue the case that we have been brainwashed by the media-created 'cult of the

Yet Burnley would be nothing without dyche. I don't really rate their squad at all. No better than rovers IMO at best.

I have accepted in the past that there ARE occasions when the manager IS the biggest single factor, but it is also the case that the vast majority do NOT do well throughout their careers. Look at Mourinho!
    I would agree that Dyche seems to have something special about him.

Dyche is a really good manager at this level but I think we also have a very good manager at this level next season I truly believe we will see the fruits of this
    if you want to compare other good managers at this level
    they have all had a pretty average first season then went on to succeed the following one
    I am not overly bothered with our stuttering form we are building a team to challenge next season with venkys backing(hopefully)Lambert will already be looking for the players needed for the required transition
    business will be quickly done when the window opens so the squad gels.

I know I`m right . Everyone else thinks Saxo is a c u nt and you don`t !
    Everyone being you davhor(cloggys sycophant) and Howie(all pikey ****ers). How can I live with myself? [/quote]

Never disappoints!

Everyone being you davhor(cloggys sycophant) and Howie(all pikey ****ers). How can I live with myself? [/quote]

Give over Saxo ..i dont think youre a c unt.

Quote Originally Posted by Davhor

Never disappoints! [/quote]

Yes cloggy sir(snivel)

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o

Give over Saxo ..i dont think youre a c unt.[/quote]

*awaits punchline*..

Needle avoiding the swear filter again robin..
    Be careful ! you will get yoursef banned..

Give over Saxo ..i dont think youre a c unt.[/quote]

*awaits punchline*.. [/quote]

tut ..sighs ..and i thought you said you wasnt going to talk to me again ..what a let down.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)