+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm hiding in here tonight

re: I'm hiding in here tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    Mine is easy to work out

Wassell , you stupid effing w@nker, you could not organise a p1ss up in a brewery and you cannot even say sorry to the fans for completely phookin it up today with your stupid bleeding substitutions, you two hat! !

I am Angry Ram tonight.
    Over the course of time I have noticed that quite a lot of Academy Directors/Managers fail when they became managers of their club. The club then have to replace two important positions, so in my view they ought to be left where they were, doing what they were good at.

Exactly. Blimey I am agreeing with you :/

How come you have upset lotty on ClaretsMad Rammy ?

I know some still on there are pricks but I thought lotty had a bit more about him ?

I don't know. He read a post on DM where there was comment about Dyche being on Derby's radar and he obviously doesn't like me saying I don't like him. I am saying nothing new as I have openly said I don't like him. He is a Forest supporter after all.

I may have upset him even more now by saying I thought he was a woman with Lotty being a nickname for Charlotte lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanic Ram
    What is Laudanum, Ive never heard of that to be honest.
    And my only drug of course is watching the brilliant England footy team do so well in every tournament.
    Sorry acido about my rant on the other site, it wasnt aimed at you! [/quote]

Yes I know Satan it was aimed at the Rotherham fans, I was trying to make light of the arguing between both sets of fans

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    How come you have upset lotty on ClaretsMad Rammy ?

I know some still on there are pricks but I thought lotty had a bit more about him ?
    As a general rule OTR and claret does not mix it seems.

Its inevitable that every site will have its fair share of rodents..I mean numptys but hey ho!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123