+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fawaz - Tactical Geneious?

Fawaz - Tactical Geneious?

Sacking Dougie and installing Paul Williams, players normally up there game for a new manager to justify keeping there place.

I'm in two minds, PW has done sod all in management, looks like we are about to have a war of the rookies come Saturday.

Wassell - Time to go, tactically inept and Shacks having a go shows the complete lack of respect from the players. Wassell turned away after Shackell's outburst to make it look as if he hadn't heard or seen it. If Wassell is to stay as first team coach he will need to drop Shackell or lose face. Its not looking good behind the scenes at Derby. But that's the Derby way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Its the Derby way; Its the Derby Wayyyyyyyyy, 3 Nil up and we ****ed it up; Its the Derby wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!'

re: Fawaz - Tactical Geneious?

The Derby way is down down down

As long as you have that prat of a chairman I can't see things getting better any time soon, but I guess that's the Derby way?

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    As long as you have that prat of a chairman I can't see things getting better any time soon, but I guess that's the Derby way?
    Two prats as chairmen, plus two rookie managers, should be an interesting match.

Quote Originally Posted by AfghanRam
    Sacking Dougie and installing Paul Williams, players normally up there game for a new manager to justify keeping there place.

I'm in two minds, PW has done sod all in management, looks like we are about to have a war of the rookies come Saturday.

Wassell - Time to go, tactically inept and Shacks having a go shows the complete lack of respect from the players. Wassell turned away after Shackell's outburst to make it look as if he hadn't heard or seen it. If Wassell is to stay as first team coach he will need to drop Shackell or lose face. Its not looking good behind the scenes at Derby. But that's the Derby way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Its the Derby way; Its the Derby Wayyyyyyyyy, 3 Nil up and we ****ed it up; Its the Derby wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!'
    If I were you I would type out what you can't edit before you break into another bottle .

The owners how many managers have they hired, must be time to open a new box.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84
    The owners how many managers have they hired, must be time to open a new box.

I think Forest were feeling left out so sacked their manager to be on a par with derby, lets face it they will be below us in the league again this season.