+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the Easter double header

the Easter double header

So next week we'll be watching our footy teams deserately scrapping about for some Easter league points.
    We've got SCUNNY at home on good Friday, and PORT VALE away on Monday. Thats a chance of 3 or 4 points for us, maybe
    Who has everybody else got on here, and what do you all think will happen ?

re: the Easter double header

We are home to Wigan on Good Friday and away to Sc unthorpe on Easter Monday, we need 6 points if we want to make the play offs but 4 would be good.

No your not on for the play offs Laz kid, plan for next season eh
    And I think we're going to have to do that as well, within the next few weeks.

The odds are very long I agree Acido but us football fans of lower league teams are eternal optimists. I'm going to Coventry tomorrow and we have sold nearly 2,500 tickets so should be a good atmosphere, Rammy is going with me and we are hoping to meet up with gaz so really looking forward to it, me and Rammy will have our usual curry on the way home

I will hopefully meet you next season at Barnsley Acido assuming you don't go up via the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    The odds are very long I agree Acido but us football fans of lower league teams are eternal optimists. I'm going to Coventry tomorrow and we have sold nearly 2,500 tickets so should be a good atmosphere, Rammy is going with me and we are hoping to meet up with gaz so really looking forward to it, me and Rammy will have our usual curry on the way home
    Crackin following to Coventry, why taking so many to the Sky Blues.

Not a bad couple of results for us today, whereas they all went against us last week! Cov drawing and Bradford losing especially were the best two.

Seems we have Easter off due to the fecking internationals, who planned that? I like games over Easter, still can go and watch some real football i suppose?

A chance for you and Oldtimer to watch the brilliant England team instead eh Swale
    Whatever happened to the old traditions though, of all or most of the games being played on a Satdy, and Des Lynham presenting Motd!!

Brilliant England, you are avin a larf.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast